Preferred Leads in Sawan Biang Remake?

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Lol you are so funny sweetie. Yes classy sexy is good. I’m not so into Kendall but I agree she’s sexy to an extent. Lol. Taylor and Candice are sexy! Forget trashy sexy like Kim or Kylie. I’m sorry but Kylie is ugly and so fake!
Kylie is really fake lol both in looks and personality lol her ass and boobs and lips are all fake ahahaha HAHHAHAHAH

I think Kendall is drop dead gorgeous but she doesn’t even try hard but when she does HOLY COLW— nobody can compare! When Taylor is HOT as H3ll too. Candice used to be my fav VS angle but she got married and have kids so all the best to her!!

P

PrincessKarina

Kylie is really fake lol both in looks and personality lol her ass and boobs and lips are all fake ahahaha HAHHAHAHAH

I think Kendall is drop dead gorgeous but she doesn’t even try hard but when she does HOLY COLW— nobody can compare! When Taylor is HOT as H3ll too. Candice used to be my fav VS angle but she got married and have kids so all the best to her!!
I cannot stand Kylie. Kendall is the most well rounded person in her dysfunctional family! I still think Candice is gorgeous. She’s one of the RARE VS models! I also think Adriana Lima is sexy!

byebye

sarNie OldFart

This Bollywood actress is pretty, sexy, but at times average lol. The guy is not attractive to me. I watched her movie "half girlfriend"...good movie but the guy acting was bad lol. Anyhow, you guys were talking about sexy....and I think most Bollywood actresses are sexier than American ones. To me Bollywood girls have one of the most beautiful eyes.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart

This Bollywood actress is pretty, sexy, but at times average lol. The guy is not attractive to me. I watched her movie "half girlfriend"...good movie but the guy acting was bad lol. Anyhow, you guys were talking about sexy....and I think most Bollywood actresses are sexier than American ones. To me Bollywood girls have one of the most beautiful eyes.
although shraddah is beautiful i don't see an ounce of sex appeal in her

i think aishwaryia rai in her prime was seriously gorgeous and so effortlessly sexy! she comes in at 2:21

also Rani Mukherjee was reallllly sexy when she was younger. her eyes are so sultry and beautiful

P

PrincessKarina

Well Bollywood actresses are sexier than Thai actresses for sure! I used to think Aishwarya and Bipasha were super sexy! Now that they are older and have families now? Yes they have beautiful eyes. I love love love SRK!

xodxo

Rani is my QUEEN lol she’s my favorite Bollywood actress!!!! I turned everyone in my family to like her lmaoooo hahahhahaha I love her among everyone else!!!! Aish is gorgeous but as an actress I never really dig her but I did like her in that one with Salman Khan oh man! They look good in there! Amazing storyline too!!!!

Rani is an amazing actress! I love her in every movie up until Black... I kind of stop watching her after that lol :p but she will always be my favorite Bollywood girl!

KKHH, K3G, MDK with Hrithik (that jerk!) lol And more!! Damn I collected almost all of her movies lol :p

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Well Bollywood actresses are sexier than Thai actresses for sure! I used to think Aishwarya and Bipasha were super sexy! Now that they are older and have families now? Yes they have beautiful eyes. I love love love SRK!
only aish has a family now. bipasha has no kids. and yes girl i love SRK! he's my favorite bollywood actor. After all he is King Khan. now he's aged but his oldest son looks exactly like him.

Rani is my QUEEN lol she’s my favorite Bollywood actress!!!! I turned everyone in my family to like her lmaoooo hahahhahaha I love her among everyone else!!!! Aish is gorgeous but as an actress I never really dig her but I did like her in that one with Salman Khan oh man! They look good in there! Amazing storyline too!!!!

Rani is an amazing actress! I love her in every movie up until Black... I kind of stop watching her after that lol :p but she will always be my favorite Bollywood girl!

KKHH, K3G, MDK with Hrithik (that jerk!) lol
omg yessss rani is my favorite bollywood actress ever haha i grew up watching her. she has the talent and the looks. the best combination. i love all those movies you listed! her pairing with SRK will always be my favorite. Now she's married and has a child. her husband is sooooo ugly.

xodxo

only aish has a family now. bipasha has no kids. and yes girl i love SRK! he's my favorite bollywood actor. After all he is King Khan. now he's aged but his oldest son looks exactly like him.

omg yessss rani is my favorite bollywood actress ever haha i grew up watching her. she has the talent and the looks. the best combination. i love all those movies you listed! her pairing with SRK will always be my favorite. Now she's married and has a child. her husband is sooooo ugly.
Hahhah yes once they get married I tend to leave them alone ahahhahaa but yea.. no comment on her hubby lol but Rani never releases any pictures of her baby girl!! I want to see her baby but Rani is very protective of her baby cuz she doesn’t like publicity for her baby. It’s all good she’s happy ! I was her #1 fan once hahahha :p

I love Rani with Salman Khan too. And second would be SRK! Hehe and Hrithik!!!!!!!!!!! He’s so godly handsome!! Love His eyes!!!!!

~

I can’t stand Kareena Kapoor LOL she’s like Kylie Jenner to me lmaoo. !!!!! At one point I didn’t like Aish either. Lol! Kajol was awesome in KKHH bu anything is a no! lol :p

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Hahhah yes once they get married I tend to leave them alone ahahhahaa but yea.. no comment on her hubby lol but Rani never releases any pictures of her baby girl!! I want to see her baby but Rani is very protective of her baby cuz she doesn’t like publicity for her baby. It’s all good she’s happy ! I was her #1 fan once hahahha :p

I love Rani with Salman Khan too. And second would be SRK! Hehe and Hrithik!!!!!!!!!!! He’s so godly handsome!! Love His eyes!!!!!

~

I can’t stand Kareena Kapoor LOL she’s like Kylie Jenner to me lmaoo. !!!!! At one point I didn’t like Aish either. Lol! Kajol was awesome in KKHH bu anything is a no! lol :p
actually rani is not the one protective about her daughter her husband doesn't want her posting pictures of their daughter. she talked about it in an interview once. she said she's fine with it but her hubby doesn't like it cause he's a private person. i liked her with hrithik too! hrithik has ages really bad in the past few years but his looks were on a different level in his prime. I like kareena as an actress even though she over acts sometimes but i don't like her in real life. her best pairing was with shahid kapoor. he's so good looking!

xodxo

actually rani is not the one protective about her daughter her husband doesn't want her posting pictures of their daughter. she talked about it in an interview once. she said she's fine with it but her hubby doesn't like it cause he's a private person. i liked her with hrithik too! hrithik has ages really bad in the past few years but his looks were on a different level in his prime. I like kareena as an actress even though she over acts sometimes but i don't like her in real life. her best pairing was with shahid kapoor. he's so good looking!
Kareena has a BIG and loud attitude lol I think she’s too much for me . I only ever watched her in MDK with Rani and Hrithik... and she was too much... I didn’t like it. I felt so bad for Rani I almost hated Hrithik and Kareena’s spoiled brat characters lol

But MDK is one of my all time favorite Rani movies. So old school! Lol :facepalm::risas3:

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Kareena has a BIG and loud attitude lol I think she’s too much for me . I only ever watched her in MDK with Rani and Hrithik... and she was too much... I didn’t like it. I felt so bad for Rani I almost hated Hrithik and Kareena’s spoiled brat characters lol

But MDK is one of my all time favorite Rani movies. So old school! Lol :facepalm::risas3:
she's very extra in a lot of her movies. you should try to watch jab we met. its one of her most famous movies. its on netflix with eng subs if you have it.

i also don't like kajol. she's very rude and full of herself to me in real life. her and rani are cousins in real life. she was always really mean to her in my opinion. always saying really sly things. but she's a good actress. i liked her KKKG and her fanaa and her other movies

xodxo

she's very extra in a lot of her movies. you should try to watch jab we met. its one of her most famous movies. its on netflix with eng subs if you have it.

i also don't like kajol. she's very rude and full of herself to me in real life. her and rani are cousins in real life. she was always really mean to her in my opinion. always saying really sly things. but she's a good actress. i liked her KKKG and her fanaa and her other movies
Yes, kajol is shady to Rani.. sometimes Rani just looks at her and not talk lol kajol is rude with everyone tho...she’s not ladylike at all. Lol

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart

this movie always makes me cry buckets ahhh. such an emotional movie. i absolutely love preity zinta she's my second fave bollywood actress. Her and SRK are my second favorite pairing. They had such amazing chemistry in this and in my favorite movie of all time Veer Zaara. plus she's so cute and beautiful. always had such a fresh look to her. I wish she never got plastic surgery. ruined her pretty little face :(

byebye

sarNie OldFart
My all time favorite couple is Sredevi and Jeetendra...when I was a kid every Friday I would go to this one Indian store and rent a movie...like every Friday lol. We go there so much that my sister ended up inviting the owner to her wedding hahaha. He always know we would show up so he would saved us a copy lol.

After I got older I drifted away from Bollywood movies. I just stumbled on Half Girlfriend on Netflix the other day. Thought it was an emotional movie. But man, the hero shakes and nodded his head like a snake a lot...and he was a wuss. But still liked it hahahha.

What I like about most Bollywood actresses they are not super skinny. Some got healthy meat on and they all can dance. I can watch some of them dance all day.

xodxo

Lol yep Bollywood is nothing but tears, musical and booty shaking hahahahaha SO CLASSIC AND so much love for them!! But true I stopped watching Bollywood since like 2006-07, then went back around 2010-ish lol and then now wherever I feel like I’ll pop in a Hindi movie lol :p

P

PrincessKarina

Yes Kajol is a straight up jerk in real life. I remember watching an interview of her and she directly said she doesn’t like many people. I was like what? She is a good actress though. I was never into her looks. She’s petite and always a bit thicker. And she’s not pretty in my book. Rani is adorable and petite! She’s so tiny! Lol. Hrithick was very handsome during his prime too! But I’m a SRK lover though! I think Kareena was such a blond. She had many roles I didn’t care for. Lol I like her sister Karishima though. @xodxo @SuzieJ

P

PrincessKarina

A lot of Bollywood actresses are healthy looking. They have meat in the right areas!

P

PrincessKarina

My all time favorite couple is Sredevi and Jeetendra...when I was a kid every Friday I would go to this one Indian store and rent a movie...like every Friday lol. We go there so much that my sister ended up inviting the owner to her wedding hahaha. He always know we would show up so he would saved us a copy lol.

After I got older I drifted away from Bollywood movies. I just stumbled on Half Girlfriend on Netflix the other day. Thought it was an emotional movie. But man, the hero shakes and nodded his head like a snake a lot...and he was a wuss. But still liked it hahahha.

What I like about most Bollywood actresses they are not super skinny. Some got healthy meat on and they all can dance. I can watch some of them dance all day.
Funny I stumbled upon Half Girlfriend too. Is it good?

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart

Unfortunaltey sri devi passed away a couple of months ago. May she rest in peace. She was cute when she was younger. Her w daughter are gorgeous especially jhanvi. Her daughter just made her movue debut i believe.
Yes Kajol is a straight up jerk in real life. I remember watching an interview of her and she directly said she doesn’t like many people. I was like what? She is a good actress though. I was never into her looks. She’s petite and always a bit thicker. And she’s not pretty in my book. Rani is adorable and petite! She’s so tiny! Lol. Hrithick was very handsome during his prime too! But I’m a SRK lover though! I think Kareena was such a blond. She had many roles I didn’t care for. Lol I like her sister Karishima though. @xodxo @SuzieJ
Yeah kajol just rubs me the wrong way. I think i know what interview youre talking about. I like karishma too

P

PrincessKarina

Unfortunaltey sri devi passed away a couple of months ago. May she rest in peace. She was cute when she was younger. Her w daughter are gorgeous especially jhanvi. Her daughter just made her movue debut i believe.

Yeah kajol just rubs me the wrong way. I think i know what interview youre talking about. I like karishma too
Karishima has a cute nice vibe!