Proong Nee Gor Ruk Tue [Exact]

songielove

sarNie Juvenile
PS. Even with no hair and eyebrows, Pong still looks good. :rolleyes:
Woohoo, and here he is during the shaving session. :D

cr: Pong Nawat's Facebook

Thank you for sharing Ariya! I thought his parents were so cute.xD I liked it that he mentioned PNGRT; and khun Boy was there along with his other celeb friends and fanclub.

I'm sure khun Art didn't have a choice but to think nothing of the interaction between Aom and Pong. :lol: I adore Aom and Art together after watching the subbed interview. Because i love Pong and Aom together, i must learn to let them be. So even though i've been selfish in asking for another Pong and Aom team-up and a PNGRT 2, i'm going to learn how to be a little more wise. I'll honestly be as happy if i see Pong in another compelling role. I hope he has realized his true abilities as an actor and takes on meaningful roles like Bor (although i can confidently say that Bor is THE man and no other pra`ek will probably be as great). During the interview, i sensed that he doubted himself in many areas that i thought were just pure brilliant on his part. Therefore, it'll make me happy just knowing that he knows of his potential height as an actor and embraces it by playing fitted roles in the future.

P.S.
What i also notice about Bor that may have contributed to his almighty pra`ek status is that he doesn't have a mother (or his parents aren't featured). This is different from most of his past roles. Usually i get turned off when the pra`ek relies too much on his parents (particularly his mother-- dubbing himself to be a "momma's boy")~~ although it's totally normal, i just think that without that aspect, it allowed for Bor to have a stronger image. Aside from that, he also lived alone for the full duration of PNGRT. :p

looksy

sarNie Adult
Songie, that pic is HOT! Thanks for sharing. For me, that pic above is way hotter than the pic that was posted from that photo shoot yesterday. For me, sex appeal should come naturally and Pong is sexy just being Pong. I wonder how long his hair is now?

I agree, for me there will never be another character that I will love more than Bor. I mean for Bor to hold onto Kaew those 6 long years just takes my breath away. And the way he cried b/c it pained him to not have her in his life, I just simply melt. To me, he's the ultimate man. I really do love this character and everything he stands for about enduring love. And I think for people to fully comprehend the scope of Bor and Kaew's love, begins with understanding the complexity of Bor. Not until they understand him, his motivation, his passion, his pain, that they can appreciate his enduring love for Kaew. If they only see him on the surface and not look deep enough at Bor, then they will find him frustrating and won't see the depths of his love for our dearest Kaew and as a result, won't discover how exceptional this love is. Of course this is my opinion, but I truly feel this way. To appreciate how remarkable Bor and Kaew's love for one another is starts with understanding Bor. He really is the key. :p

Sorry I wrote so much. I got carried away again. After talking to some of my youtube buddies, I notice that most of the people who find Bor and Kaew's love so moving, are the ones who understand and appreciate Bor. :p

songielove

sarNie Juvenile
Looksy (i miss calling you that :p ), i don't know how many times our proclamation of love for Bor resurfaces on this thread. :lol: You are definitely not on your own with that opinion of yours!

Until you can allow yourself to dissect the complexities of Bor and what he stands for as a man, it'll be very difficult to grasp the situation and relationship of Bor and Kaew. He stands for multiple themes in PNGRT, and one of them (enduring love) is reflected in one of my favorite quotes of the lakorn: "Even though the feelings of the people around us have changed, our feelings haven't changed.."~~ or something along that line. His motivation and endurance rely on one another to keep their love alive. If Bor didn't carry the characteristics and ambitions that he had, i don't think we would have gotten a happy ending.-- Especially with Kaew's motivation to keep away from him (although, without a doubt, she loved him just as much as he loved her). The depths of this character (Bor) exhibits justification for his faults, but only when you choose to understand him and allow yourself to peer into the collected layers inside of him.

I don't think we'll ever meet another pra`ek like Bor. He's brilliant and sincere to the realm of love.*

P.S.
Natural sexy is always sexier. :rolleyes:

whiterose

sarNie Hatchling
Hey guys! It's been a while since I've been here! The MVs and website look fabulous!
Not sure if you guys saw this, it aired a while back, so maybe it was already shared. If so, sorry! But Pong was on Ratree Samosorn with 2 other guys and the theme was "Hot Sexy Pra-eaks."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k3_JLyf0qqI&feature=channel (credit to WatchLakornThai)

Keep up the awesome work!

looksy

sarNie Adult
Whiterose, thank you so much for sharing that with us. We miss you and it is always nice to see you post with us from time to time. I laughed so hard watching that. Those pra eaks were HOT! But of course, Pong stands out for me. :rolleyes: Hey, what can I say? This is the PNGRT thread afterall.

I don't think we'll ever meet another pra`ek like Bor. He's brilliant and sincere to the realm of love.*
I loved how you worded that Songie. To think of Bor is to remember everything we admire, know, feel, and hold true about "enduring love".

That is why I love PNGRT so much. I am left with this bubbly warmth of satisfaction from watching such a compelling love story and I know that Bor and Kaew's love will forever continue to move me. I can say for certain that my love for Bor and Kaew will never die. :p

Kudaranai

sarNie Adult
Welcome back, whiterose~

Also, I was catching up on my Bang Ruk Soi 9...and...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7KuFL7fCeA8#t=06m35s

looksy

sarNie Adult
As much as I love hearing "One Love, One Heart", how could they use it for that clip? :lol: It belongs to our dearest Bor and Kaew. I'm just kidding of course. :p Thank you Kudaranai for sharing that. I never get tired of listening to that song.

So I found this at Aomphiyada.com It looks like our beloved couple made the cover of Oho Magazine. I think that it is an honor b/c it looks like that the magazine chose 1 couple to highlight from each channel and Pong and Aom were the couple they chose from channel 5. Love their funny faces. Love Pong and Aom!

credit: aomphiyada.com

songielove

sarNie Juvenile
Also, I was catching up on my Bang Ruk Soi 9...and...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7KuFL7fCeA8#t=06m35s
OMG, that is so freakin' cute! :lol: :lol: I get a kick out of things like this.xD haha. Thanks for sharing Kudaranai!

Whiterose, you sweetheart. Where have you been? Thanks for dropping by dear. We've missed you. PNGRTer power!...... And what beautiful men. :rolleyes: Pong is still my dreamy man though. :p I'm going to finish watching it tomorrow! Thanks for posting it here!xD

P'Aom is adorable in the magazine! And Pong.. well, what do you know? He is really good with facial expressions. :lol: 555+

looksy

sarNie Adult
It's quiet today. I hope everyone is well. I just wanted to stop by and say "hi" to everyone and share two pics I found of Pong and Aom. The pic of Aom is from that Oho Magazine that I posted yesterday. She looks lovely as always and I really do love her new short hairstyle. I think that it's a young and refreshing look on her. As for the pic of Pong, it isn't a recent photo but he is sporting his killer smile so there we go. :p *Sighs* I miss them together.

credit: aomphiyada.com

credit: bew fc p'pong/pongnawat.com

songielove

sarNie Juvenile
^Thank you Ariya! I do adore Aom's short do, it's fun and very youthful. She looks great with it! As for Pong, his smile is to die for. It's so big and i can't help but blush every time i see it!xD But he's probably still growing his hair right now...^^

I did some updates on borkaew.com (added the subbed 3N3M show [thanks to Kudaranai! :D ], ending credits, edited the Updated updates entry and moved it to the bottom :p ). I think i'm going to blog at borkaew.com, if you all don't mind. But i don't know when i'll start doing it..xD

I can't wait to hear about the award ceremonies! Even if our PNGRT doesn't take home an award, i'd still like to see the cast together on the red carpet. :p MISS THEM ALL!!

looksy

sarNie Adult
I totally agree Songie. They don't have to win anything for me to be happy. I just wanted to see the cast and the lakorn get some much deserved recognition. I hope that we will get a lot of pics of them from the award shows.

I went to aomphiyada.com and saw some pics of her in her upcoming lakorn with Captain, Kong, and Son. She looks as lovely as ever. Although I love Aom, I think that I will skip that lakorn b/c I don't think that I can bear to see her going through 3 husbands when she only had eyes for our Bor in PNGRT. :lol: I'm so picky. Before I can commit to a lakorn, the storyline must grab my attention. And when I first saw the trailer for PNGRT, I just knew that I would love it. What is there not to love about a great love that is torn apart by murder but then brought back together because they were destined to be with one another? I got goosebumps just typing that. I love love love PNGRT and I love the way it makes me feel just thinking about it. But of course you all know that. :D

songielove

sarNie Juvenile
I think it'll be healthy if we start little at a time. :lol: I'm really all for the actors in their roles, sometimes i even excuse the stupidity of the character if the actor is phenomenal at it and shows some sort of connectivity to their counterpart. I'm slowly branching out Ariya! Of course, i can't watch other lakorns without thinking about Bor and Kaew, but i'm definitely improving. I'm not so much into the new lakorns, so i watched an older one with Mart and Ann (gosh, i hated the characters--- but like i said, the actors were great portraying them and there was chemistry there)... I'm slowly moving Ariya. Don't feel sad because I will never ever be able to forget PNGRT. My heart still pours out for it when i watch the lakorn and i still think about Bor and Kaew during my daily activities.~ xD No pra`ek will ever come close to Bor. :rolleyes:

Which reminds me. Last night (actually, early this morning!) when i was going to sleep, i thought about Bor and his personality. I wanted to separate Bor's personality and his looks (in this case, our mighty hot stud, Pong :p ) to see if one's physical appearance would matter when it came to having his personality. Quite hard to do, right? :lol: But in the end, it really is Bor's personality and character that grabs you. Again, it's hard to separate Pong's sexy, masculine physique from Bor's character. I think me and Ariya have talked about this a lot. Pong brings the nice physical attributes (like extra icing on the cake) to Bor. Of course.. i rather have the whole package with Pong+Bor's personality. HAHA... My point is, there really is a Bor out there. We just have to look beyond his physical appearance.

My sister text me this morning that PNGRT is dubbed in Hmong! I'm nervous to watch it... haha. I've yet to buy my original version, although i told myself a few weeks ago. o_o

I hope you all are doing well! I'm studying for my last midterm and finals and working on final projects, so i'm sorry that i won't be around much this week.. T_T

looksy

sarNie Adult
Me too Songie. I have been trying to watch other things too but I just can't watch another lakorn just yet. Last night I found myself going back to watch one of my favorite miniseries, the classic 1995 BBC adaptation of Pride and Prejudice. It's my favorite version made of this novel. Anwho, I was doing fine until towards the tail end when Elizabeth thanked Mr. Darcy for secretly helping out her family and his response, "Your family owes me nothing, as much as I respect them, I believe I only thought of you." Of course I love that line b/c it shows how much Darcy loves and thinks of Elizabeth but it made me think of Bor and how much he loves Kaew. The good things that Bor did for Kaew's family was because he loves and thinks of her. *Sighs* That's ok. At least I made it through the whole miniseries without thinking of Bor and Kaew until the tail end. That's a good start right? :p

Also Songie, about what you are talking about separating Bor from Pong. Like I said before, I have always liked Pong but I have never liked any of the characters he's portrayed. Pong brings in the irresistible good looks but I'm in love with the character Bor. Fortunately, the world is full of Bors but the thing is, Bors in reality are "Pong-less". :lol:

songielove

sarNie Juvenile
Fortunately, the world is full of Bors but the thing is, Bors in reality are "Pong-less". :lol:
Oyyyyyyyyyyyy!! :lol: :lol: The truth be told. LOL! The best we can do is find a Bor that comes closest to a Pong. ><

I never liked his past roles much either. If Pong could carry on these traits of Bor, i think he'd be more than perfect since he's such a goofy man already. :p

looksy

sarNie Adult
LOL, I like the way you worded that Songie, "...find a Bor that comes closest to a Pong." And you just might be right about Pong. He seems to be very down to earth. But something tells me that Pong is a big flirt. Why shouldn't he be? He's young, single, and very good looking.

As for me, looks are an added plus but the reason why I love love the character Bor so much is b/c he is a "one woman" man. I can not tell you how it just makes my heart melt to think of him holding onto Kaew those six long years that they were apart. How he saved her old phone number in his cell phone and could never bring himself to delete it. And then when she came into his life again, how just being close to her simply makes his heart skip beats and drives him to tears b/c he is reminded of the fact that she was no longer his. I guess that is why I love that moment in ep 20 so much when he admitted to her that he never did let her go. It was not only what he said but how he said it. How he seemed to speak from his heart and you could literally see it in his eyes, the pain he felt those years he spent living without her. It just takes my breath away thinking about this character and all he stands for about "enduring love".

I'm a sucker for romance and men who are affected by deep love. And I know that I was supposed to try and watch other things but gollie, I couldn't stay away. I just finished rewatching 2 more episodes. :lol:

For me, the Bor and Kaew virus is incurable.

looksy

sarNie Adult
OMGosh, my bad sleeping habits came of use this morning. I think that most of you know that I live in LA and this morning around 4AM, there was a 4.4 earthquake. Of course I was still awake listening to some music on my laptop when my apartment started swaying. I screamed "earthquake" and woke up the one person that was with me. :p Wow, for a minute there I thought it was the "big one".

I actually have a PNGRT story to share with you all. I was visiting my friend's shop today and two of my friend's regular customers came in that are Thai. We were just making small talk and I told them I love to watch Thai lakorns. They were like, "really, which one?" You know that I had to mention our beloved PNGRT and to my surprise they love it too. They asked me if I knew how to sing "Ruk Diow Jai Diow". My friend, who knows that I've been making PNGRT MVs got on the internet and showed them my MVs and gollie, they were singing along with my MV and then they were giggling at the shirtless Bor MV. :lol: It's too funny. I guess PNGRTers are everywhere. :D

I hope everyone is well. I know that you all are busy and I just wanted to stop by and say "hi" and of course you know that I miss you all.

chouakim

TTFC♥
^ Awesome story!
Indeed I'm sure PNGRTers are everywhere, you just have to bring it into conversation. :)

Took a while on banners and they're not much, nor do they look good. >_<
But hopefully these are okay for now, will get to working on more soon. I haven't touched photoshop in a while.

=)

looksy

sarNie Adult
You are right Choua, there are PNGRTers everywhere. It's just that it never comes up in conversations thats all.

Gollie, these banners are all so nice. I'm having a hard time deciding. I almost want to be greedy and pick two but I won't. You did and awesome job on these Choua. Thank you so much for doing these for us. I'm gonna upload this right now. :p

Edit//////
Songie, I got to pick first! :D But if I know you, I think that you like the third one best. I almost went for the second one but the first one is too darn cute that I just had to pick it.