Questoin about Ariel Lin

AmmatureKikyo

sarNie Adult
I see that alot of peeps had mention about her..I Mean I know that she is a famous Taiwanese actress, but can anybody post up a pic of her becuz I never heard of her..But I read all of ur comments about her, but none had pic.

AmmatureKikyo

sarNie Adult
Oh thanx..ummm, she's not that pretty..Scale from 1 to 10, I'll give her a 6..her facial features kinda looks like Charlene Choi, but this girl has like a fish lip, and her nose looks weird...

preawXXsornram

sarNie Fansubber
i think she had a nose job....i mean, by looking at it, it looks unnatural....scale 1-10, i already gave her a 3....stopped watching all her dramas cos she's not pretty, nor does she have charms....(well, that's my opinion)

mRs.BiE

sarNie Juvenile
hey.. please.. no bad comments on her.. she's aright.. the only reason i don't like her is because she does series with all of the guys me and my sisters like, mike he, wu chun, hu ge.. joe cheng..and more.. but no.. that's not a good reason.. so.. i stopped hating her.. andi think she's pretty.. and she's a cutie.. her face isn't good nor is it bad..but hey.. no one's prefect!!!

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
I don't know...I think she's kute but not pretty..she looks very young...( i don't know how old she is)...She has a very small figure too. She's really kute though.

AmmatureKikyo

sarNie Adult
Agree on that, this girl is not even what u call pretty...I think Rainie is waaaaaay prettier..Acting wise, I wouldn't say, becuz I have not watch any of Ariel's movies...and Rainie I only watched DBSY with Mike He..and she's cute in that series...

I think Ariel looks weird..her eyes are too rounded and she had an ugly fish lip...(Just wat I think only okay)....

Wulusa

sarNie Juvenile
i'm not taking side and don't wanna be mean, but whenever i look at rainie, she looks like a man being a woman. seriously because she has clear mustach though you can really see it. :huh:eek:n the other hand, ariel may not be all that but she seems to be a pure beauty with great skin. (wish i had skinned like hers)

PuRe

sarNie Hatchling
I don't think she got into the acting business because of her looks, because she's not all that spectacular (with her 'fish lips' that was put so kindly to describe her, lol), but she's a good actress. She can cry, that's for sure. I really like Ariel to tell the truth.

kuteepreciouz

sarNie Egg
I think she's a great actress and talented. She portrays her character very well and convincing, especially when it comes to the crying scenes. She just finished filming Legend of the Condor Hereos with Hu Ge and I thought she did a great job although the dubbed voice was a little annoying, only because it made her seem more like a little girl.

babeyelmo

sarNie Hatchling
i love Ariel Lin! she is my favorite actress!!! she plays all her roles so well! like ISWAK of course people say she is annoying thats what herrole is suppose to be..haha but i find it cute....and yes her crying scenes are soo sad...makes me cry all the time

Misslynda85

sarNie Egg
I honestly think that there's just a lot of ppl who dislike her and a lot of ppl who love her. I don't mean to attack anyone's opinions but I believe Ariel is a talented actress, and if she was so ugly like everyone says she probably would of never made it to the entertainment industry. All that matters is if she's good at what she does. I personally love ariel lin and think she's a great actress and singer. There's moment where she doesn't look the greatest but it is because that's the roles that she has to portray. I think she's cute and love a lot of her dramas.