Rahut Risaya (PolyPlus)

babygirl

sarNie Hatchling
HAHA, i dont really like hairy men, but i likee mann, he's hot and he's voice is sexyyy :p and he has the body + the bad boy image, it can't get any better than that. Hopefully he does'nt die in the end, i would cry, i wouldn't mind kissing him with all that hair on his face, he's sexy with it, i can't imagine him without it. =)

Now back to that picture comparison between noon and paul, man noon's face is so dman serious it's scary

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Freaking Thana...I swear that stupid boy is STUPID...after Noon got kidnapped, he should have realize that his stupidity is hurting others...and there he goes again...trying to break them up once again...he deserves no one!!!

dynomite

Wanna-Be เจ้าชู้
555... chaub Bunniiii soot soot.

Gosh, Paul makes me so iicha.

Lucky bastard. Thanks for the pictures Bunniii! You rock!

And babiiigirl, you know I'm just joshin ya.

You get your mann, man. 555

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
bunnii girl ur giving me ideas now.....hahaha

lmfao i wonder if i can edit (meaning cut noons face off) on the first one and paste my face on there instead....hmmmmm i want paul to hugg me too.....lmfao dude dyno let's try that man :) jk jk

laugh with me babiigirl.........55555

xxGREENxx

sarNie Adult
OMG this lakorn is ending soon, i don't want it to end yet...i can't till the next epi. air i wonder what is going to happen to ciwa father in the end

numfon

sarNie Adult
Freaking Thana...I swear that stupid boy is STUPID...after Noon got kidnapped, he should have realize that his stupidity is hurting others...and there he goes again...trying to break them up once again...he deserves no one!!!
he even tried to break them up AGAIN after he got Palai captured?! :blink:

daaang.. how can they make his character so.. desperate and.. na-daan. lol :wacko:

babygirl

sarNie Hatchling
bunnii girl ur giving me ideas now.....hahaha

lmfao i wonder if i can edit (meaning cut noons face off) on the first one and paste my face on there instead....hmmmmm i want paul to hugg me too.....lmfao dude dyno let's try that man :) jk jk

laugh with me babiigirl.........55555
you so should so do that, cut noon's face and put yours on, and dyno can do the other way around, and i can do one with MANN coz he is so damn sexy :p LOL

pizza13_k

sarNie Egg
this lakorn is really great...all actor and actress play very well :rolleyes:
I hope there will be other lakorn like this again hehe!!!
I think Siwa is not so dump, He always believe in Palai and i don't see in any scene that he doesn't protect Palai. Palai is number 1 for him.
I see in some lakorn that P'ek always believe in N'rai sometimes it makes me nervous how dump P'ek could be sometimes but in this lakorn P'ek is very COOL!

I love it

PP_BB

sarNie Egg
OMG i can't wait to see the last episode..but at the same time i dont want it to end...love the pics..paul is sooo cute~ :wub:

klarissa

sarNie Hatchling
HAHAHAHAH WHERE WAS I FOR THIS WHOLE PASTING FACE THING, i can so do it too, i'm photoshop queen...*coughs coughs* hahaahahah MAYBE I'VE DONE IT ALREADY..ooOoOoo

babygirl

sarNie Hatchling
the hair on his face makes him look hotter, he better not die in the last episode, even though he's bad, he's too hot to die in this lakorn >.<

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
Oop it ends tomorrow, i don't want it to ends. rigth now i haven't found a good lakorn to watch yet, i can't do anything. and yeap, paul in ths lakorn is so cooooolllllllllllllllll. he such a lovable husband, wish i have a good hus as his character is.

(I also like to you all your comments above too, it so cute)

dynomite

Wanna-Be เจ้าชู้
the hair on his face makes him look hotter, he better not die in the last episode, even though he's bad, he's too hot to die in this lakorn >.<
aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh 555555555

I'll let him live, if he doesn't f$@# with my girl NOON.

buwwhhaaaaaaa (screw you guys without an imagination)

My fling with Noon is about to end, let me enjoy it while I can. Punka$$es (I know there are people who think it. DON"T LIE). 5555

Besides... the girls and I are providing a service and entertaining the readers. sarNie ELITE baby! buwahahahaaa

Bou

sarNie Adult
I cant believe its ending tomorrow, now what am i going to watch? I definitely will miss these two on screen together..i hope they make another lakorn together in the near future..or better yet..SOONER lolz....