Rahut Risaya (PolyPlus)

sentoski

sarNie Egg
The scene when Noon tried to drive away and thought that she hit Paul so she came out to look and Paul grab her and said that she's mean. He asked her "what if you hit me and I died, what would u do" and she said she'd put money in an envelop to help with his funeral. They agrued and he said that she's getting crazier each day with her revenge so he threw her in the pond to cool her down and maybe she'll get some sense back.

When Paul and Noon returned home, Paul's mom and the n'rai accused Noon of taking Paul away so she can have him to herself. Paul protected Noon and told them that she didn't make him go with her but he was the one that took her away because he wanted to and it's normal for them to go away overnight together because they're husband and wife. Then he said they were tired and wanted to rest so he put his arms around Noon, called her "teerak" and went into the house. That's why the mom and n'rai were shocked.

Inside the house, Paul and Noon talked about what happened b/w them. Paul said he's going to take responsiblity for what happened and Noon said it's not necessary but Paul insisted. He said that he can distinguish b/w revenge and responsiblity (though he wanted to say love). He continued to say "from now on, I'm going to forget about the password and live with u as ur husband not the son of the guy u're seeking revenge. As for what you'll do is up to you."

In Paul's conversation with the maid, he asked the maid about the day his mom made Noon do all the chores, what all happened. The maid explained to him everything and said that Noon never had to do all those things, that her parents always took care of her and never let her be alone so if her parents were still alive, she wouldn't have to endure all this hardship.

I hope that helps u to understand the lakorn a bit more.

Just want to say Thanks for taking the time to translate .... :kiss: .......it sure do help those who do not understand Thai but who love to watch lakorn.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Very, very quick. It wasn't even like an 'r' scene. Paul just pushed Noon down then left. right, done.lol.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
^.- loved this lakorn so much.....my favorite lakorn ever.....paul and noon were so hot and unbelievable...watched this over and over...the theme song was so great ^.-

Lovemoon

sarNie Egg
Ya know when this lakorn is ending ? Anyone know the rating ?? :r-scene-pop-corn:

Help....

I know youtube having eng. sub on this lakron but I can't wait. I am currently watching the Thai version w/sub and I didnt' understand Thai.
Can you tell me whether this lakron having caps (summary in English) somewhere like JLR and SB under Lyn’s lakorn blog??? Thks.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Usually there are but I have not been here that long to know if sarnies added caps for this lakorn. Try checking through the 28 pages. Usually I would say about page 10-20. If not try Noon Club because more information about the lakorn will be posted, seriously. I have been to Noon Club but I know those forums made for them are wild about them, that is why they created one in the first place.

Lovemoon

sarNie Egg
Usually there are but I have not been here that long to know if sarnies added caps for this lakorn. Try checking through the 28 pages. Usually I would say about page 10-20. If not try Noon Club because more information about the lakorn will be posted, seriously. I have been to Noon Club but I know those forums made for them are wild about them, that is why they created one in the first place.

Thank you for the resposne. I am currently browsing up to page 11 so far. BTW, I am still new to this thing can you direct me to Noon club? Thank a bundle.

dhan9

sarNie Adult
oh where can i watch this with english sub? can someone direct me to it please? love noon, she's so beautiful.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I think everyone know it's on YT but it is moving at a very slow rate. I mean really slow.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
i liked this lakorn but argh i had no idea wat they were saying lol.. i waited like forever for subs n when they did sub it .. they stopped?? lol.. haha so i just watched the whole thing .. n understand very lito xp lol...

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
i love noon and paul in "rahut risaya", they're just cute. this lakorn is my mom's favorite lakorn but hélas, mayura hasn't dubbed this one! i have to use Ntry or srok khmer's voices...

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
i skipped all over the place with this lakorn.

the rawr scene was WEAK. but then again look at the pra'ek [paul] he's not all that strong. :lol: