Rahut Risaya (PolyPlus)

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
this lakorn is my sista RR favorite lakorn .. keke.. i guess u gal can tell already xp lol.. RR ..love u dear..

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
lol, the r'scene is ok for me, it's the only lakorn i watch when paul rape the n'ek... but i'm a pervert so... i like when noon is pregnant, what they do cause she doesn't know she is

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
hahaha noy .. u wanted to see some skin huh? lmao xp keke.. j/k..
oh yeah... i wanna see some muscles flexing... body dripping with sweat... moaning... i want the whole nine yards! :loool:

lol, the r'scene is ok for me, it's the only lakorn i watch when paul rape the n'ek... but i'm a pervert so... i like when noon is pregnant, what they do cause she doesn't know she is
you're not the only one perverted.. me too! haha.

but i only like rawr scenes with the actors i like. :)

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
oh yeah... i wanna see some muscles flexing... body dripping with sweat... moaning... i want the whole nine yards! :loool:
you're not the only one perverted.. me too! haha.

but i only like rawr scenes with the actors i like. :)
whoa noy.. kekeke.. haha so hardcore xp lol.. kekeke..

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
it's a good lakorn but i'm a little desapointed, i've lost my copy, need to buy an other. noon and paul makes a lovely couple.

cecilia

Staff member
i never returned the rented videos and i lost a few tapes.
what? .. you do that .. bad bad ..
i feel bad if i don't return or i'll be embarrase so i always
return them plus it suck too when you know that ppl as well. LOl

:loool: sometimes, i just don't return them at all [on purpose]
noy, you'r worser than funfun ..
but i guess it's okay too if the lakorn end up to be one of your favorite.
this show that you love it so so much that you don't care about other :lol:

but yup, 98 love this lakorn so so much and Paul too. LOl stay away from aum Lol

i also love this too .. i remember going crazy each time this came on air. LOl
and also became one of my favorite lakorn of all Noon's lakorn - b/c it is my kind of genre.
Paul and Noon looks good and compactable as well.

fun

Expired Sarnie
^i know them so well that it is okay for me to keep some; they dont say anything that i have kept some and it is obvious that i do have some. lol. but i havent been there in awhile but my mom and aunt has. i have the internet but sometime it is nice to watch it the traditional way. hahaha the rental place.

NOY you so bad. hahaha i dont blame you though.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
what? .. you do that .. bad bad ..
i feel bad if i don't return or i'll be embarrase so i always
return them plus it suck too when you know that ppl as well. LOl
noy, you'r worser than funfun ..
but i guess it's okay too if the lakorn end up to be one of your favorite.
this show that you love it so so much that you don't care about other :lol:

but yup, 98 love this lakorn so so much and Paul too. LOl stay away from aum Lol

and also became one of my favorite lakorn of all Noon's lakorn - b/c it is my kind of genre.
:D I don't know how many lakorns i've kept... :lol:

^i know them so well that it is okay for me to keep some; they dont say anything that i have kept some and it is obvious that i do have some. lol. but i havent been there in awhile but my mom and aunt has. i have the internet but sometime it is nice to watch it the traditional way. hahaha the rental place.

NOY you so bad. hahaha i dont blame you though.
i use to do it! lol. now i download them or watch them online. ^_^

fullmoon

sarNie Egg
i like this drama ..but i wish the ending could have be better.. :arrg: :arrg: .i think they could at let have a real wedden at the ending .... :yahoo:

fun

Expired Sarnie
i like this drama ..but i wish the ending could have be better.. :arrg: :arrg: .i think they could at let have a real wedden at the ending .... :yahoo:
I thought it was okay. It was too obvious that the person was SIVA. Ahahahaha when she said VISA I started laughing. How can she not tell from the very begining. :lol:

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
I love this lakorn as well as the person using this as a login name here...I love and miss my RR!
OMG i should have checked this...ELLEM i miss you soo much...it's been so long since i lasted talk to you...LOVE YOU SOO!!

yes i do love this lakorn and PAUL <3 but i love AUM too...i can't stay away
i love u too xp kekekekke.. RR .. xp .. imma rewatch it soon too .. yup gotta agree with u galz.. one of my fav too..kekekke..
this is such a great lakorn...i made my family to watch it with me...now everyone in my household knows that i love RR and paul
me too...i wish that they would have had a wedding scene, but i love the part when he finally gave her the ring <3
I thought it was okay. It was too obvious that the person was SIVA. Ahahahaha when she said VISA I started laughing. How can she not tell from the very begining. :lol:
i laughed at that part too...

i wonder if they will ever make another lakorn together..i wish they do...they looked so awesome together.....but i'm sooo mad that they never hmong dubbed this, and they hmong dubbed all these other ones....GRRRR