Rahut Risaya (PolyPlus)

tieucongchuack

sarNie Egg
I really like this lakorn so much. I like to download and keep it, however; I do not know how to download videos with subs at viikii site. Can someone suggest me a solution to download videos with subs at viikii? or if someone got the lakorn's subs, please send me. I am really appreciate. Thanks a lot

Kudaranai

sarNie Adult
I really like this lakorn so much. I like to download and keep it, however; I do not know how to download videos with subs at viikii site. Can someone suggest me a solution to download videos with subs at viikii? or if someone got the lakorn's subs, please send me. I am really appreciate. Thanks a lot
It won't be possible unless Viikii makes it available, unfortunately.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
Thank you for the subs!! I love Rahut Rissaya so much.

As for downloading the subs, I said that I would do hardsubs for them, I only finished 2 episodes so far but I might have to do them over because of my videos. So much to do this summer, I'm already swamped, but I know for sure that I will be (more) free in August so I will pick doing the hardsubs again and hopefully finish them before school starts again so everyone can be able to download and enjoy them. Subbing/translating/timing consumes a lot of time---I appreciate all you subbers do. <3 <3 <3