sarNie Hatchling
Ahhhhh!! this is some scared shit!!
LOL!! Thanks for the update! Please update
soon! I want to know what happens to them!! :thumbsup:
:thumbsup:

Saifah

bite me x___
PART FOUR:

“I’m sorry sir, Mr. Evans had checked out of this institution 3 months ago.” The receptionist told Tyson, who was confused.

“Thank you, ma’am.” He nodded before leaving.

-----------

“Please, just let me go.” Amber pleaded.

He tilted his head and stared at her, “Don’t beg me.” he said coldly.

Amber held onto her wounded arm, “You’re going to hell for this.” She clenched through her teeth. She poured bleach onto her arm, hoping

that it’ll help stop the bleeding.

FLASHBACK

“Take some Hanna!” Amber shouted, alcohol dripping from her shot glass. Hanna shook her head, “Take some you bitch. I order you now!” she

sneer, forcing the drink down Hanna’s throat.

“Amber, I don’t drink..,” she choked, managing to get those words out.

“You’re right,” Amber began, “I’m sorry that you’re such a loser.” She smiles. Hanna kept her gaze locked on the floor.

“Alright Amber, time for the party to start.” One of her guy friend announced. He dragged Hanna up.

“What the hell are you doing??” Amber scolded, pulling Hanna back.

“Having a little fun with her.” He said, winking at Hanna.

“No, I know what you’re thinking.” Amber said, pulling Hanna behind her. “I don’t want this.” She stated, upsetting her friend. “Let’s go

Hanna.” She said, holding onto Hanna’s hand, pushing pass the crowd but someone yanked her by her hair, throwing her across the room. She

saw Hanna getting dragged away but she couldn’t do anything about it.

END OF FLASHBACK

“Wake up!” her kidnapper shouted.

“Please.” She pleaded; she was hurt emotionally and physically.

“Did you ever thought about her feelings?” he hissed. Before he said anything else, they both heard something coming from upstairs.

------------

Tyson creep around the house as quietly as he could. He finally heard something from the other side of the room. He opens the door, stun to

see Amber sitting on the floor with duct tape on her mouth, covered in blood, and chained to a rail.

She was terrified. She was shaking her head frantically, with tears bursting out of her eyes.

“Amber.” He whispers. “We’ve been looking everywhere for you.” He exhales, trying to unlock her chain. He untapped her mouth.

“Behind you.” She told him while she tries to catch her breath. Tyson turns around.

“Hello brother.” Amber’s kidnapper snickers before he forcefully hurts Tyson.

****IN CASE YOU'RE WONDERING, THIS IS WHAT THE HOUSE ACTUALLY LOOKS LIKE.*****

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I don't think what Amber did to Hanna was as bad as what her kidnapper is doing to her. The kidnapper must really love Hanna to do this much torture.

paof

“Promise me...that you will live well.” XiaoFeng
I love ur story n I hope that u will update soon. I really want to know what happen next n who is the kidnapper.