Rawr Scenes in Lakorns

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I just finished watching Nampeung Satan. I want to thank you gals for introducing me to it because I adored the lakorn despite the sadistic p'ek. Lol. It totally reminded me of JLR with the whole p'ek kidnapping n'ek to a forest like location. The ending as well because they mocked how p'ek tortured n'ek. I honestly don't think he's worse than Kawee, Harit, or Nakin from SSK. I think they are all on the same level. Haha. The worst p'ek has to be the one from Fai Ruk Arsoon because he physically abuses her by punching her and all those crazy stuff that a real rapist and abuser does. Just looking at the scenes that someone posted of the older version has me petrified. Normally, Thai lakorns don't have that kind of effect on me.

In addition, I love Parit and Nitchanan together. Although he was mean to her most of the time, he had a good reason to be. Parit's character was well played. He is to die for. When he's sweet, he really melts your heart. His kissing scenes with n'ek are so tender and passionate. There's just something about p'eks from the 80s that makes them special. They play sweet scenes so romantically. It makes you appreciate good acting. You don't get that same kind of acting now and days. I also wanted to add how the opening theme scares me with his mother screaming and stuff. I was about to turn it off because the sound effects were scaring me. Lol. But I'm glad I continued.I liked that it was fast paced though. I just wished it wasn't so draggy towards the end.  I wouldn't mind if they remade this. I wonder if this same pair ever starred in any other lakorns.   

mayag

sarNie Adult
Yea it would be nice if they remade it! But they'd have to make sure to cast the right people because the chemistry between this couple was amazing!! Especially because all the kissing and pulling and pushing and ripping were done in such a real manner.

sarN

sarNie Granny
Mahalo said:
I just finished watching Nampeung Satan. I want to thank you gals for introducing me to it because I adored the lakorn despite the sadistic p'ek. Lol. It totally reminded me of JLR with the whole p'ek kidnapping n'ek to a forest like location. The ending as well because they mocked how p'ek tortured n'ek. I honestly don't think he's worse than Kawee, Harit, or Nakin from SSK. I think they are all at the same level. Haha. The worse p'ek has to be the one from Fai Ruk Arsoon because he physically abuses her by punching her and all those crazy stuff that a real rapist and abuser does. Just looking at the scenes that someone posted of the older version has me petrified. Normally, Thai lakorns don't have that kind of effect on me.

In addition, I love Parit and Nitchanan together. Although he was mean to her most of the time, he had a good reason to be. Parit's character was well played. He is to die for. When he's sweet, he really melts your heart. His kissing scenes with n'ek are so tender and passionate. There's just something about p'eks from the 80s that makes them special. They play sweet scenes so romantically. It makes you appreciate good acting. You don't get that same kind of acting now and days. I also wanted to add how the opening theme scares me with his mother screaming and stuff. I was about to turn it off because the sound effects were scaring me. Lol. But I'm glad I continued.I liked that it was fast paced though. I just wished it wasn't so draggy towards the end.  I wouldn't mind if they remade this. I wonder if this same pair ever starred in any other lakorns.   

Yeah , even though he was cruel but when he sweet talk it does make your heart melts a little , especially the ending scene where they make out on the bed I keep grinning til my cheek hurt cuz her stomach was all big ( 7 or 8 months) but they still go at it HAhaha. Fai Ruk Arsoon the OLD version  ,  Keo  did physical abuse the N'ek but his reason was a good one , though ppl might disagreed but his wife (N'ek twin) actually physical abuse him toooo but he didn't fight back because he loved her!! He was a hard working man who support his wife/child , what happen during their trip to Bangkok change him .Not only does his wife cheat on him but allow the bad guy to beat the crap out of him , nearly kill him . He was heartbroken ( he cry pitifully ) and  she abandon their child as well and their child keep crying for her mommy . I didn't like the new version really , the old one was way way better , it was funnier HAhaah and Keo was more dirty looking , Boy was too much a pretty man to be a fisherman . In the old version , he stop the abuse when she decided to be his wife because no matter what she said no body will believe her , from then on , they live like a family even thought Keo was still mad at her but he eventually forgive her. He figure out  she wasn't his wife was when she help their child with the homework because his real wife was illiterate but he was in  denial because the family they had now was like a dream to him. It was really sad when he have to let her goes .

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
mayag said:

Nampeung Satan! XD I spent one full day just watching the whole thing. I guess I'll be the princess hen?  :coverlaf:
u watched it in one day?? um, sooooo deserving of princess hen title...lmao...

sarN said:
 Ya, know what so funny . That one scene where they had return to the city and he was able to rawr her again , the after math was him putting on his shoe and he whistle happily as if it a normal thing lol , I crack up so bad cuz his jack up short was such a joke , it was like he  playing tennis afterward HAHA  :loool:. I like the ending where she force him to eat rice and he said no , he not hungry in that pouted face and she was being feisty  . It was like a mockery of the whole drama and they were able to laugh about it .

i laughed so hard on that scene! ....but it was kind of hot. lmao
Mahalo said:
Is the lakorn any good? I just took a glance and the pranaangs are a good looking pair. Haha.
oooomg, sorry, my sweet...a little late, but yes it is worth....glad u enjoyed it. lol

Mz_Em

sarNie Juvenile
Ladies, do you have the link to Nampeung Satan?  I wouldn' t mind re-watching it.  As per your question if the Pranang had another lakorn, yes.  It was a twin lakorn where n'ek sister/cousin was murdered by Pek ex gf/lover....It was good too and p'ek wasn't as mean.  Until he found out his wife was not his wife!  I cannot remember the title though.  Thanks!

Mz_Em

sarNie Juvenile
Sorry, went back a page; saw the youtube link.  This is awesome, too bad no eng sub...Thanks ladies!!!!!

Reactions: Jet

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Mz_Em said:
Ladies, do you have the link to Nampeung Satan?  I wouldn' t mind re-watching it.  As per your question if the Pranang had another lakorn, yes.  It was a twin lakorn where n'ek sister/cousin was murdered by Pek ex gf/lover....It was good too and p'ek wasn't as mean.  Until he found out his wife was not his wife!  I cannot remember the title though.  Thanks!
I think I know which one you're talking about. I found the opening theme on Youtube, but no one uploaded the whole thing. It's called Mia Jom Sapan Raya Jom Plom (Phony Wife). Ironically, there's an R turned willing scene in this clip. Lol. They're so hot together. I really want to see this but no one is uploading it. 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ycuhd1G-a7U   

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Oh gosh! I remember watching Nampeung Satan a few years back. I think someone mentioned somewhere here on AF awhile back that Ken and Ann should come back and do a remake of it! Haha I think that was how I came to know that NS existed. lol I have a hard time watching old, old lakorns but NS wasn't all that bad. I want to see a remake of it but I feel like they're going to change the whole storyline like how they've been doing to a lot of remakes nowadays. It's not as exciting anymore. lol

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
Mahalo said:
I think I know which one you're talking about. I found the opening theme on Youtube, but no one uploaded the whole thing. It's called Mia Jom Sapan Raya Jom Plom (Phony Wife). Ironically, there's an R turned willing scene in this clip. Lol. They're so hot together. I really want to see this but no one is uploading it. 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ycuhd1G-a7U   
omg, i love twin lakorns!! grrr, upload it someone!!!!!!

roselovesice said:
Oh gosh! I remember watching Nampeung Satan a few years back. I think someone mentioned somewhere here on AF awhile back that Ken and Ann should come back and do a remake of it! Haha I think that was how I came to know that NS existed. lol I have a hard time watching old, old lakorns but NS wasn't all that bad. I want to see a remake of it but I feel like they're going to change the whole storyline like how they've been doing to a lot of remakes nowadays. It's not as exciting anymore. lol
u know there gonna change a lot of stuff about it...some things that happened in the old version just wouldnt fly now a days...lmao...

mayag

sarNie Adult
Does any what happened to these actors? Do they still appear in lakorns? I wonder what they look like now...

Mz_Em

sarNie Juvenile
mayag said:
Does any what happened to these actors? Do they still appear in lakorns? I wonder what they look like now...

I think in KOB/NUM version of Dao Pra Sok, the p'ek in Nampeung Satan was the Father of Dao pra sok nearer the end.  I haven't seen n'ek in a lakorn that I can remember but I am sure they are now playing parents in lakorn now

sarN

sarNie Granny
O' man , that scene was short but cut to the point LMAO!! The N'ek from Nampeung Satan was Dao Pra Sok's mother in Brook/Aime version !!!!!!!!! HAHaha ...isn't that kind of funnie ? Both Kob/Brook was in Dao Pra Sok but differ version . Same goes with Nampeung Satan ' s couple , they are the parent in Dao Pra Sok but different version!

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Wahhh, I really want to see the that old lakorn above. I don't trust ordering from there because someone uploaded the old version of Khing Gor Rah Kah Gor Raeng from another similar vendor that sold old lakorns and it was the chopped up version. They cut out a lot of scenes. 

~Sandy~

Memories with Oil from his U.S. Tour in Nov 2009!
mayag said:

Just saw the clip, i never seen this lakorn before..looks really good. Na'ek does play as a mom now, I cant remember what yet...  AND she still looks the same, still beautiful and nice body. When i figure it out, il post up a pic LOL

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
mayag said:
I believe they are either retired or still playing minor parent roles. The n'ek has appeared in a few lakorns over the past decade playing mother roles. However, I think p'ek is retired. 

Here are some recent pictures of them:
CR: Thai Film Foundation

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MVCNnONMGbc

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
ATTENTION! PLEASE READ

As requested I will be updating this page. Therefore I will be deleting all dead links. Page 1, post number 2 will be the official list. The second list on post 11, the links are all dead. If anyone can find replacement links me let me know and I will add them.