Rawr Scenes in Lakorns

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
Just getting some stuff off of my chest. It is pretty obvious that producers are doing away with r scenes entirely. So, i have a feeling there will not be anymore r scenes in lakorns in the future...

...never thought this day would come....

sarN

sarNie Granny
They MIGHT get rid of rscene BUT those 'attempt rscene' will not HAHAHA, you worry to much , it won't go away -- completely.

sarN

sarNie Granny
There really isn't an rscenesw in the remake of "Mon Ruk Asoon" ??? Oh' Buddha, my head is spinning out of control *breathing deeply* . And you skim thur the entire lakorn ...to comfirm this ? *collapse*

rainruma

sarNie Egg
now, just stop it girl ! stop it ! get a grip of yourself ! you hear an rscene in a lakorn to took off like a mother hen to look for it !! :loool: ^^^ i feel the same HAhaa...ok here it is

Starring Veerayoov & Pathra . If you think Sanaeha Sunya Kaen had a bad ass/sadist p'ek , Kavee in SB or Harit in JLR . And lets not forget the most violent p'ek ever, Keo from Fai Ruk Arsoon, well watch this you will think all the p'ek I name above are not as heartless as we think.

sarN, you're my girl! Thank you for the link for Num Peung Satan! ... I watched it raw and loved it, even though I don't understand Thai, I still wanted to watch every scene. I understood most of the story, your little summary helped, it is actually very similar to Nang Fa Kub Satan (RoyLae Sanae Luang).

Never seen a lakorn w/ so many Rawrs or attempts... He is one wild Pr'ek, he molested her out in the open, in front of others, it didn't matter....LMAO! I really wish it would get subbed, I think it would become one of my top faves for all the feels I got from that couple. I could feel his love, jealousy, dilemma!
I love the way there was so much touching, their bodies were touching .... Like you said, the attempts were better than the rawr bcz that's where all the skinship is! And u guys are so right, their kissing scenes are so passionate... even though they were all fake, can't see their lips.

Oh and I love the actors, Virayuth Rotocha & "Pathra" Supatta Wanthivanond.... I want to see anything w/ Veerayut!

Last edited:

rainruma

sarNie Egg
Btw, in this 6 year old thread, I didn't see listed one of the more graphic Rawr-scenes, and one of the better executed ones! ...... right afterwards, he carries her to the bathtub and there's a Willing ...lol

Proong Nee Gor Ruk Ter --- Pong & Aom A.

sarN

sarNie Granny
sarN, you're my girl! Thank you for the link for Num Peung Satan! ... I watched it raw and loved it, even though I don't understand Thai, I still wanted to watch every scene. I understood most of the story, your little summary helped, it is actually very similar to Nang Fa Kub Satan (RoyLae Sanae Luang).

Never seen a lakorn w/ so many Rawrs or attempts... He is one wild Pr'ek, he molested her out in the open, in front of others, it didn't matter....LMAO! I really wish it would get subbed, I think it would become one of my top faves for all the feels I got from that couple. I could feel his love, jealousy, dilemma!
I love the way there was so much touching, their bodies were touching .... Like you said, the attempts were better than the rawr bcz that's where all the skinship is! And u guys are so right, their kissing scenes are so passionate... even though they were all fake, can't see their lips.

Oh and I love the actors, Virayuth Rotocha & "Pathra" Supatta Wanthivanond.... I want to see anything w/ Veerayut!
Ikr , so many rscene HAHAHA he so crazy though , idk why but I laugh thur most of the lakorn :risas3: and you got to love how he attempts to rape her in front of that one dude he hate LOL he so cocky & saddist

rainruma

sarNie Egg
Ikr , so many rscene HAHAHA he so crazy though , idk why but I laugh thur most of the lakorn :risas3: and you got to love how he attempts to rape her in front of that one dude he hate LOL he so cocky & saddist
There's a lot I couldn't understand, but I gather he was jealous, although the guy is his sister's ex, right? .... It seems Parit fell for Nit early on... and she sympathized when his sister explained his vengeance... But I still don't get why she would fall for him, and when? ...
But once back in the city, she seemed jealous when he was w/ other girls...
and they did meet up a lot to discuss stuff ... but I don't know what? ... Did he just miss her and made excuses by threatening her sis?

A favorite scene is just before the R-scene back in the city ... she was mad over her sister's suicide attempt... It seems he blamed the sis for weakness and she replied that the same would apply to his father... He completely flipped... she is so tough, I love her!

His jealousy in the city is epic... LMAO! .... One of my favorite scenes is when he shows up at the restaurant, trying to break up her date... ... and the look on his face when he failed and she just walked off w/ the other guy ...Priceless!!! .... All these wonderful scenes, I dint need words... A really exceptional lakorn! ... I really rate it as one of top 3 slap/kiss that I've seen.

sarN

sarNie Granny
Idk how in the world she could possibly love the man LOL , he bully her thru out the whole lakorn & threaten to do the same thing to her sister if she doesn't corporate with him LOL .