Rawr Scenes in Lakorns

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
Godninja is doing the juicy part with Eng Sub!!! :lol:

Cupid Candy, this is Arnas that we used to talk before, right?
Oh I love this lakorn I thought Chompoo was naturally pretty in here and Arnas is so fine. I like the Drama, Romance, revenge in here. Too bad they downgraded him. Thanks for sharing.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Yeah and n'ek didn't really get her justice at all. But that Billy kid grew up cute, saw pics of him recently. I hated this lakorn, p'ek is so stupid and he cheated on the n'ek. He gave into N'Rai seduction.

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
Yeah and n'ek didn't really get her justice at all. But that Billy kid grew up cute, saw pics of him recently. I hated this lakorn, p'ek is so stupid and he cheated on the n'ek. He gave into N'Rai seduction.
Yea i hated p'ek in there! Oh do you have any of his pics? I wanna see how he looks now hehe, if you do you can PM me :)

jeanie

sarNie Adult
Oh i have that lakorn! The n'ek is so pretty! I remember hating that kid Billy because he aborted her baby :rant:
And no one even found out. I don't know why they showed it but never did anything with it storywise. He was vicious! I remember him repeatedly kicking her stomach so she would lose the baby no? I'm like in American movies, that kid would grow up to be a serial killer or something.

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
^ Right!!?!? I was so pissed watching that scene, yea not only did he set up the whole scene in the bathroom to make it slippery for her to fall, he freaken runs in and kicks her stomach repeatidly!! I hate how no one found out, i don't care how nice n'ek was but she still should've said or done something to the kid that just killed her baby on purpose!! Haha sorry for my rant, but it was way too frustrating to watch.