Recommended K-Drama's

sarN

sarNie Granny
"bad couple" though the actress/actor is not eye candy but their acting is great and the storyline is funnie and touching . You will laugh and u will cry watching it . Highly recommend

AmmatureKikyo

sarNie Adult
Well, if u r into warlord movies or series u should check out this movie call "The Dance In the Sky". Dang it is sooo good..and dang the LUI JAN guy (main) is so fine and manly with the beard and mustache..I mean DANG FIONE...

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Anyone know if "Stained glass" is any good? It's happy ending or sad? I wanted to buy this one, but I don't want any sad ending movie. Thanks in advance for your answer. :D

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
alot of korean drama's have sad endings... they need more happy ending i never seen stained glass before.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
OoO
My Sister in law is 19
Princess Hours
Over The Rainbow
My Lovely Sam Soon

hahah u prolly already seen these ^___^ but in case u didn't

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
i know one....its called the ledgen of four gods....?...i think and its really cool....it has a very good story line....i recommend it and i also would rate it a 5/5.....

cecilia

Staff member
toally agree on LEGEND OF THE FOUR GODS. i got the whole family hoook on it.. plus BYJ is so fine as KING DAMDUK!!!

mai92

sarNie Adult
i started watching the legend of the four gods and it was good... :)

i really like this movie..

it's highly highly recommended.

kaola

sarNie Hatchling
If u want a good drama drama then you should watch Que Sera Sera. It is by far one of the best Kdrama that I have seen.
Another one is 9end 2 outs

songielove

sarNie Juvenile
I highly recommend:
"Which Star Are You From?" (aka What Planet Are You From?")
starring: Kim Rae Won (Love Story in Harvard, My Love Pattzi) and Jung Ryeo Won (My Lovely Samsoon)

=DDD It's a lovely story. =]
I only have 2 favorites and the other one is Goong.=)

shellie

sarNie Egg
totally recommend "what happened in bali", "time between dog and wolf" and "thank you". all awesome dramas!