Request : Khmer Song/Karaoke/Movies

goodgurl272

sarNie Elites
does anyone have the song "soriya lagni tngei"? i just saw the movie on the download khmai movie section n i really like the song at the end of the movie when bunleap sings it. does anyone have that song with him singing it?

pink mafia

sarNie Juvenile
does anyone one have the song "chope srolanh own thouv (sp?)" it translates into like "please don't love me" or something like that...i would be happy with anyone's rendition in mp3 format

Nattown1

sarNie Egg
nathalie said:
Can someone be kind enough to upload all of preab sovath songs especially the one with Nop. I love the song back home by Preab sovath.
[post="25540"][/post]​
I've uploaded one of Sovat album including the "Back Home" song in the Khmer DL section. I hope that's the one you're looking for :D

AF4aZns

sarNie Egg
I would like to make a request. Does anyone have the song call "I Think of You" by Tata? Thanks in advance!

menia

AF4aZns said:
I would like to make a request. Does anyone have the song call "I Think of You" by Tata? Thanks in advance!
[post="28522"][/post]​
I have this song in Karaoke, i don't know if u want it.

Nattown1

sarNie Egg
AF4aZns said:
It's ok menia because I have that song in karaoke too. I just want the song only. Thanks though........
[post="29142"][/post]​
It's in the DL section. I hope it's the one you're looking for :D

AF4aZns

sarNie Egg
I would like to request a song by USB Band call "No Oh No". Hahaha I love that song! I have the karaoke song, but not the song. Can someone please upload it for me? Thanks in advance!