Request

samtly

Xtreme sarNie
I decided to start a request threat here because i needed to make a request. could someone b kind enough to make a wallpapper or banner of the Lakorn Ping starring puri and pim. i needed to used it at the download section. plssssssssss.

akanin

sarNie Elites
Hey All...I would like to request a wallpaper of P Noon, P Aump, P Tik K., and P Ning. I would like a wallpaper of all 4 of these Nang'eks in one wallpaper plz...it would help me sooo much with my project!! I know that this is a lot to ask for, but if anyone can help me out...I'd greatly appreciate it!!! Thank you in advance. :D

Kayla

sarNie Adult
akanin said:
Hey All...I would like to request a wallpaper of P Noon, P Aump, P Tik K., and P Ning. I would like a wallpaper of all 4 of these Nang'eks in one wallpaper plz...it would help me sooo much with my project!! I know that this is a lot to ask for, but if anyone can help me out...I'd greatly appreciate it!!! Thank you in advance. :D
[post="8325"][/post]​

Here ya go..

800x600

Hope ya like it.. B)

akanin

sarNie Elites
Kayla said:
Here ya go..

800x600

Hope ya like it.. B)
[post="9545"][/post]​
Kayla!!! omg...I LOVE U chica!!! :p THank you soooooo much!!! U don't know how much this means to me! It's beautiful! Karp koon khup!!! :) :) :)

Kayla

sarNie Adult
You're quite welcome ja..

here go one more that you've requested from me...good luck on your project..let me know if you need a larger size than 800x600.. B)

800x600

akanin

sarNie Elites
Kayla said:
You're quite welcome ja..

here go one more that you've requested from me...good luck on your project..let me know if you need a larger size than 800x600.. B)

800x600
[post="9637"][/post]​
Thanks Kayla!!! YOu're the BEST!!! I LOVE IT!!!

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
Kayla..can u make me a Kob banner please...thanks...

Can someone make me an Andrew Avatar...I really want his pic from 12 Rasee since he looks Hot! :)

darvil

sarNie Adult
I remember.. none of you ladies are interested in making an icon for sarnworld??? comon!

yea exactly like that.. :D That sarnworld thing we're using on the video is weak sauce.. need something better :p

Kayla

sarNie Adult
BlueMoon said:

Can someone make me an Andrew Avatar...I really want his pic from 12 Rasee since he looks Hot! :)
[post="10497"][/post]​

Here ya go bud..

I could make you the avatar if you can supply me with Andrew pictures from 12 Rasee. I don't have any on file. :)

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Darvil said:
I remember.. none of you ladies are interested in making an icon for sarnworld??? comon!

yea exactly like that.. :D That sarnworld thing we're using on the video is weak sauce.. need something better :p
[post="11194"][/post]​
hmmm...Darvil...I see what I can do... :lol:

T3rRi

Mrs. Robert Pattinson
BlueMoon said:

[post="10497"][/post]​
BlueMoon i did a simple avatar of Andrew.
The pic. is from the lakorn mag. of 12 Rasee.
Hope you like it.
But if you don't. You don't have to use it.

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
T3rRi408 said:
BlueMoon i did a simple avatar of Andrew.
The pic. is from the lakorn mag. of 12 Rasee.
Hope you like it.
But if you don't. You don't have to use it.

[post="12026"][/post]​
Oh thank u so much T3rRi408...you guys are too nice...to me...I like it..thanks now I'm gonna use it here...

And big thank you hug to Kayla...Captain's wife for the banner! LOL :D

natty

Chubs
captain's wife.. hmpht <_< this girl is a homewrecker! let me tell you about this girl.. she stole captain away from chor then cheated on captain with bank who is MY MAN!:angry: but the girl can make really nice banners and wallies..
:lol:

T3rRi

Mrs. Robert Pattinson
BlueMoon said:
Oh thank u so much T3rRi408...you guys are too nice...to me...I like it..thanks now I'm gonna use it here...

And big thank you hug to Kayla...Captain's wife for the banner! LOL :D
[post="12120"][/post]​
You're Welcome! :D

natty said:
captain's wife.. hmpht <_< this girl is a homewrecker! let me tell you about this girl.. she stole captain away from chor then cheated on captain with bank who is MY MAN!:angry: but the girl can make really nice banners and wallies..
[post="12154"][/post]​
Natty you are so funny! :D

Kayla

sarNie Adult
natty said:
[post="12154"][/post]​

Oh..hell...nooo...Nat, you are asking for a good a$$ beaten again. How many times do I have to tell you that I didn't steal these men from you and Chor?! I told yall that I was sleeping one night and all of a sudden I heard the door knock and it was Captain and Bank, looking quite distress because some girls *hint* *hint* didn't give them enough time and pleasure. So what is an open hearted person like Kayla supposed to do? Yep, open the door and accept them with open arms. ;)

haters I tell ya.. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

natty

Chubs
Kayla said:
Oh..hell...nooo...Nat, you are asking for a good a$$ beaten again. How many times do I have to tell you that I didn't steal these men from you and Chor?! I told yall that I was sleeping one night and all of a sudden I heard the door knock and it was Captain and Bank, looking quite distress because some girls *hint* *hint* didn't give them enough time and pleasure. So what is an open hearted person like Kayla supposed to do? Yep, open the door and accept them with open arms. ;)

haters I tell ya.. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
[post="12271"][/post]​

:blink: so that's how it is?! YOU PUT VOODOO SPELLS ON THEM! i knew it i knew it!! CHOR DID YOU HEAR THAT?!?!?!

i need to go find those dolls...

lol ok we're getting off topic right now...

requesting... bua and pepper's poster.... fanfic title "Masquerade Rendezvous"

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
hi all....i want to request a poster of Nam, Jieb, Noon, & Kade for my almost finish fanfic.... :D anyone willing to help. :lol: thanks for your time.