U r THe Bex!!
SoRRIe THe Pixs WasN't tHat GOoD!!
bUT I LoVe IT!!
THaNk U Very MUch..
Ur So GOOd..
:yahoo: :yahoo:

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
can someone plz make a banner w/ Bie & Fang w/ Pepper UHT and Ann Alisha? i love those couples it be really cool if both couples were on the same banner thanks!

soupansa

sarNie Hatchling
I see that a lot of you have really good talent so I will need your help! I need help with my modeling photos. I have a car show coming up soon in Chicago and I would like some of my photos edited. I will pay you! Please PM me if you are interested! I like those airbrush magazine looks. They're beautiful!

pinky.winky7

sarNie Egg
can someone PLEASE PLEASE do a weir and alexandra banner for me??? because I really seen any of them in sarnworld....all i have is pictures of them...and i really want to add a banner for my siggie...so please anyone?? email me on here to see if you can!

thanx in advance !! :D

pze

sarNie Adult
could some of u guys make me some signature, avatar, and wallies of thaitanium......if u need pics let me know ill post up some that ive seen around....thanks so much

tina

sarNie Hatchling
Can someone please make me a banner and avatar with Captain and Pim on it from their new lakorn? Please let me know. Thanks!

Mya

sarNie Hatchling
Can someone PLEASE PLEASE make a banner of Num for me? I'd appreciate it very much! :D

So I want the banner to include a video. Here's the link to the video:

http://s84.photobucket.com/albums/k15/myan...nt=MOV02514.flv

For the video, I want the whole thing, until he turns away from the camera and begins thanking that woman.

And also, I want this picture to be included on the banner.

http://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k15/myang_06/noom.jpg
(credit to Truly Cherished)

I don't mind what size or color the banner is. If it looks good to you, it's good for me. ;)

Thanks again!

Meme

sarNie Egg
can anyone please make me a mos and best avater and banner? i dont care what pics u use as long as i got the stuff=]

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Wahh I never saw this thread! if anyone's not too busy could someone make me a banner of aff and ken? Thanks in advance :wub:

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I have a request ^___-" please please lol

I'm was needing a banner for my forum/site thaiallstarsforum.com / thaiallstars.net whichever one would be good but the thing is that I want it to be like black and blue themed?

I also want it to have "sarnworld radio" on it because I want to use my site to promote sworld radio also o_O

I know it sounds picky but could someone pleaseeeeeee size is 970x200

anyyyyyy picture of thai stars o_O because since the person is designing it they should be able to use any picture they see fit cause its a big banner it would be great though to have thai singers since its gonna be sarnworld radio oriented

Oh and one more thing it'll be nice to someone fit "Thai All Stars Forum V.3/ Version 3 Etc"

thank you in advance and sorry for the pickyness ^o^ love ya'll sarNies