Request

audreyhfan

sarNie Egg
Can someone please make me two banners? :D I like to have one with Aum P and Andrew G. and the other one with Mew and Willy. Thank you in advance.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
^ i would love to make it for you if no one else is.. ^_^.. havent touched ps for like a week or 2 >_<

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
i would love to have one or 2 wallies with my lovely kwan and oil. can someone please make them for me? thanks

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
another request because all my requests here were fulfilled and they're all so beautifuls! i want to start a blog and need a banner, you know with the name of the blog "all my bad taste" with some thai actors like kwan, oil and who you want. i will be very thankful if someone can make one for me. thanks in advance.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
here u go sajenna.. it's plain-ish but hope u like it.. XD..
i decided to do kwan and her p'eks..

mzwacko

sarNie Egg
Umm can someone please make a banner and a poster of P'Min pechaya Im fine with the pictures,as long their cute ones hehe thanks in advance

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
here's a banner set.. hope you like it..

can u tell me what size poster you want?

edit.. anyways.. here's a wallie poster..

mzwacko

sarNie Egg
can someone please make a poster and a banner of Min pechaya,and Fang FFK together,thanks in advance :)

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
whoa, so long since the last post but i'll ask anyway:

can someone make me a signature banner of Nadech Kukimiya and Yaya?
it can be just them or their characters Fai and Jeed.
Or BOTH? ^^
thanks...

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Can someone do me a huge huge favor pleaseee. I am working on the radio website right now and there are some default graphics on the theme that I need to replace. The logo for one. The image below is what the logo is now. The dimension is 280x 80 but I've adjusted it to 600 W x 100 H.

Can someone please make us a beautiful logo? LOL "The Fuse Radio" is what the logo should say or "Asian Fuse Radio" whichever is your preference. Also for people I'll leave that to the creators choice. But it would be great to have more Thai Singers then others since we are focused on Thai Music. As for any subtext feel free to add whatever sounds good!

Another thing is it would be great if it could be on transparent background because the theme background is black so that way it wouldn't look to weird on it. Or something that would go good with the shade of black.

------------Another Request-------------

A Icon by about 200x200 for like facebook/Twitter Icons and so forth. That would could have anything but should have Asian Fuse Radio in it..

Thank You In Advance

Sorry if its such a long and demanding request ^.^

Tina.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Can someone do me a huge huge favor pleaseee. I am working on the radio website right now and there are some default graphics on the theme that I need to replace. The logo for one. The image below is what the logo is now. The dimension is 280x 80 but I've adjusted it to 600 W x 100 H.

Can someone please make us a beautiful logo? LOL "The Fuse Radio" is what the logo should say or "Asian Fuse Radio" whichever is your preference. Also for people I'll leave that to the creators choice. But it would be great to have more Thai Singers then others since we are focused on Thai Music. As for any subtext feel free to add whatever sounds good!

Another thing is it would be great if it could be on transparent background because the theme background is black so that way it wouldn't look to weird on it. Or something that would go good with the shade of black.

------------Another Request-------------

A Icon by about 200x200 for like facebook/Twitter Icons and so forth. That would could have anything but should have Asian Fuse Radio in it..

Thank You In Advance

Sorry if its such a long and demanding request ^.^

Tina.

Bump Bump ^.^ Anyone?

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
Tina, I'll try to whip something up real quick for ya.....it'll be plain and simple tho...check back in atleast an hour or so lolz

okay, I did two banners...ugh I don't like it lolz...hopefully someone makes a better one...amd as for the icon, did you want the bg transparent also?

let me know if you want any changes