Reun Ruk Reun Taut(Who & Who)

SilverDragon_999

sarNie Hatchling
Anyone know where I can dl the theme song (female singer) and the ending song (male singer).

Check my archive! :yahoo:

I'm really liking this lakorn and I'm a big fan of period lakorns like this. It's okay for me that they're cousins cos I know that back then the families with status would prefer to intermarry, but it would be better if they weren't related... but we don't really know yet, do we? It seems everyone has decided that Nom is the father (which I must admit is the most likely) but it still could be anyone so I'm keeping an open mind about it.

wkree001

sarNie Egg
Episode 6 is out already, has anyone seen it yet??.. I have another hour to go before I get home so I just wanted to check of any spoilers....

I wonder what will happen when JumRieng starts to wear the necklace and I bet it will reveal the identity of her father.....

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
This lakorn is pretty good so far...I've seen 2 episodes so far. It's quite addictive too...had to watch it since I'm a boran fanatic...lol :)

tinah

sarNie Coma
This lakorn is pretty good so far...I've seen 2 episodes so far. It's quite addictive too...had to watch it since I'm a boran fanatic...lol
you couldnt help it huh?..lol..it is very good!!..i love it..im also a huge boran fan..the cast is good too..
You might be crying your eyes out on epi 3-4 when Jumrong dies after giving birth :(

I havent seen epi 5-6 yet. I so cant wait cuz Chakrit/Joy ran away together but got caught and Suntisook is gonna make Joy marry some guy

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
I have so much to catch up with. There's so many great lakorns out from Channel 3 and so little time. I've finished episodes 1 and I'm loving Joy's role. She's prettier than ever in this lakorn.

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
Oh yeah Tinah that part was so sad when she died and when she got beat... see I hate waiting so now I just wait until all the lakorns end for me to watch it all at once. But for this one since it's boranish I had to watch. But it stinks that I have to wait for each episode.

Don't know why but I'm not really feeling Chakrit in this lakorn? I liked him in Buang Barn Ja Torn but for this lakorn he seems a bit odd. I think they should have picked Dome or someone else. I mean I am a fan of Chakrit but it's just he seems odd now in period lakorn that is boranish. I think he fits more of the Klin Kaew or his role in See Pan Din more so than in here...but that's just me :)

numfon

sarNie Adult
I'm gonna sound selfish here, but I liked it when Khun Nom chose to leave Jumrong (Jumrieng? the mom..x_x) when his first wife gave birth because he felt the responsiblity of being a father. Then I hated him again when he didn't accept Joy's baby. chi..~!! ..coward. - _ -"

Tanya : gosh, she's a pro. her roles are really different and interesting lately.

Love the northern dialect she has to speak too. narak. :D

tinah

sarNie Coma
Don't know why but I'm not really feeling Chakrit in this lakorn? I liked him in Buang Barn Ja Torn but for this lakorn he seems a bit odd. I think they should have picked Dome or someone else. I mean I am a fan of Chakrit but it's just he seems odd now in period lakorn that is boranish. I think he fits more of the Klin Kaew or his role in See Pan Din more so than in here...but that's just me
i agee with you blue!..im not feelings Chakrit in this lakorn and type of role. I don't think he suits boran lakorn. Dome would definatly be a good choice.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Not to sound offensive or anything,but i don't think Charkrit really fits for n actor at all.Every lakorn that i've seen him play for the past years were lame!!!!!The only one i actually liked was with Marsha and that's it.

tinah

sarNie Coma
hey i just now notice that joys friend in here is the girl from the power3team. I was watching the sesan bunterng clip and they was talking about her character..i knew she looked familiar

tinah

sarNie Coma
yeh she is pretty and she looks more mature in that pic

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
I love Chakrit and Joy...they are two of my favorites out of many...but I think I"m gonna skip this one...I hate lakorns where neks get tortured and has too many obstacles...except I really couldn't help watching Roy Adeed Hang Ruk...LOL... i"m such a hypocrite <_<

Kayla

sarNie Adult
I'm enjoying this lakorn so far. However, I'm definitely boycotting it if Chakrit falls for Tanya and leave Joy in the dust. <_<

I mean it would be stupid for them to repeat history. Afterall, the producers already proved their point by what happened to Jumlung. There's no need to put the daughter through the same heartache.

tinah

sarNie Coma
I mean it would be stupid for them to repeat history. Afterall, the producers already proved their point by what happened to Jumlung. There's no need to put the daughter through the same heartache.
Exactly!..but i think the history is gonna repeat again cuz they said Jumrieng will be pregnant..

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Oh hell no!

I don't mind if she's pregnant as long as Chakrit continues to love her and be by her side. If he leaves her in the dust, pregnant, and go chasing after Tanya that would TOTALLY SUCK and ruin the lakorn. Well, for me at least. Also, I'm sure Tanya will plot all types of drama so that Chakrit will misunderstand Joy, which will cause more headaches. Not sure yet since I haven't seen that part, but usually with this type of plot, especially with boran lakorn, it's a never miss that n'rai will put all types of crap into p'ek head.

Urgh! I hope it doesn't turn out that way.

tinah

sarNie Coma
Oh hell no!

I don't mind if she's pregnant as long as Chakrit continues to love her and be by her side. If he leaves her in the dust, pregnant, and go chasing after Tanya that would TOTALLY SUCK and ruin the lakorn. Well, for me at least. Also, I'm sure Tanya will plot all types of drama so that Chakrit will misunderstand Joy, which will cause more headaches. Not sure yet since I haven't seen that part, but usually with this type of plot, especially with boran lakorn, it's a never miss that n'rai will put all types of crap into p'ek head.
I'm afraid what you said will happen and plus Chakrit and Joy has go through many obsticles since shes a slave. I hope her baby wont die though :( Chakrit seems too weak to do anything. I bet Tanya is gonna use her "sweetness" to get through him or make up lies like you said Kayla.

tinah

sarNie Coma
theres good feedbacks about this lakorn and also the cast..P'Gai is a great director..he always chooses the right cast and puts so much effort into his lakorn..including the customes..settings..etc

thanx to kowpun for the translation

Khun Kai ( Varayut)'s the director of this lakorn. His lakorn is alway so miracurously huge. He focuses his attention to detail especially on the sets (so real) and costumes because this is the period lakorn. The story moves at a much faster pace than in the earlier lakorns and the cast consists of all leading actors and actresses.

The writer praises Joy's talents in whatever role she does, she does it best regardless of how difficult these roles are and no exception also to this lakorn.

Tanya , in a real reversal of her previous roles as a seweet nice girl, manages to portray a first rate villian.

And lastly, the charming hero, Chahkrit Yamnarm , who is capable of playing any role with credibility