Reun Ruk Reun Taut(Who & Who)

Nicky

sarNie Hatchling
I can't stand watching Joy get torture so I decide not to watch this lakorn but I'm sure this is a good lakorn. I watch a little and Tanya *shake head* ... good at acting bad.

tinah

sarNie Coma
I can't stand watching Joy get torture so I decide not to watch this lakorn but I'm sure this is a good lakorn. I watch a little and Tanya *shake head* ... good at acting bad.
aww you should continue to watch it cuz its a very good lakorn. Even though Tanya and Noon pisses me off so much but the lakorn is addictive. I've been sheding tears since Epi 1..lol..Joy and her mom has a sad life

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
yes i know the slaves are awesome but i think they are so awesome because the cast is an allstar cast LOL some of the biggest stars for years in the entertainment industry ... and i think this one is one of joy's best ... i love her so muchos!! shes so talented...and much agreed that tanya i cant picture her as nang ek anymore.. but she makes an awesome b*@&* lol

tinah

sarNie Coma
yes i know the slaves are awesome but i think they are so awesome because the cast is an allstar cast LOL some of the biggest stars for years in the entertainment industry ... and i think this one is one of joy's best ... i love her so muchos!! shes so talented...and much agreed that tanya i cant picture her as nang ek anymore.. but she makes an awesome b*@&* lol
all in all the cast are great..the maids also make this lakorn entertaining..cuz they are always fighting each other :lol: especially the old lady..shes hiliarious but evil too..

yeh tanya makes a good b**ch..as much as I hate her in here but after this lakorn ends im gonna like her again..lol..

omg i thought the scene the slaves threw pig poop @ Tanya and her maid was hilarious.. :lol: my parents were sooo satisfy

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
all in all the cast are great..the maids also make this lakorn entertaining..cuz they are always fighting each other :lol: especially the old lady..shes hiliarious but evil too..

yeh tanya makes a good b**ch..as much as I hate her in here but after this lakorn ends im gonna like her again..lol..

omg i thought the scene the slaves threw pig poop @ Tanya and her maid was hilarious.. :lol: my parents were sooo satisfy

Does Chakrit noe dat Joy is pregnant yet?
much agreed tinah LOL not only are our names similar LOL but our thinking also LOL I love the bickering of the old ladies ... and the poop scene i don't think ive gotten to yet because i watch it from the vdo store ... so i can get a better picture lol

and if tanya wasn't such a bleep in the lakorn it wouldnt' be right because at that day and age slaveowners were pretty mean to their slaves so it evens out I suppose

and Nong Da jah yes he finds out that she is pregnant once he gets home .. he comes home while that one guy was trying to rape her and he hits him with a huge stick in the back of the head ... LOL I was so not expecting Chakrit to be the person that saved her LOL hahaha but <333 awww he got there in time and he told the slave guy that Joy is his wife and he made him apologize to her ...

tinah

sarNie Coma
Chakrit been found out that Joy is pregnant..since he came back from Chiang Mai..when he went to help joy from that bad maid..he was trying to rape her

much agreed tinah LOL not only are our names similar LOL but our thinking also LOL I love the bickering of the old ladies ... and the poop scene i don't think ive gotten to yet because i watch it from the vdo store ... so i can get a better picture lol
lol..are names are actually the same..my name is spell Tina but i just wanted to add the "H"
oh you havent got to the poop scene yet?..that one was hilarious!!..i was sooo satisfy

and if tanya wasn't such a bleep in the lakorn it wouldnt' be right because at that day and age slaveowners were pretty mean to their slaves so it evens out I suppose
yeh its true slaves couldnt do much back in the days. Even if Joy was a fighter she wouldnt be able to do much cuz shes just a slave. Chakrit is the only person who can help her.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Chakrit been found out that Joy is pregnant..since he came back from Chiang Mai..when he went to help joy from that bad maid..he was trying to rape her

lol..are names are actually the same..my name is spell Tina but i just wanted to add the "H"
oh you havent got to the poop scene yet?..that one was hilarious!!..i was sooo satisfy

yeh its true slaves couldnt do much back in the days. Even if Joy was a fighter she wouldnt be able to do much cuz shes just a slave. Chakrit is the only person who can help her.
LOL hahah cool deal Tina-h LOL haha anyhow i wont be getting that tape or disk till later today and its ending Monday T___T im gonna miss Joy ... but then i get to see her in the lakorn with Aum S LOL haha

tinah

sarNie Coma
LOL hahah cool deal Tina-h LOL haha anyhow i wont be getting that tape or disk till later today and its ending Monday T___T im gonna miss Joy ... but then i get to see her in the lakorn with Aum S LOL haha
atleast you get to see the whole lakorn now well besides the ending since its ending tommrow..

I'm glad Joy has a new lakorn after this..i was beginning to miss her already..and its with Aum too.. :yahoo:

tinah

sarNie Coma
omg so much drama!..tanya and noon kills more people..that mean old lady died..

Sc of the ending..its looks intense but i havent seen it yet. credit to Sirin tv3..Noon/Tanya both died.. both died with miserablness..thats what they get!!

jthepsen

sarNie Hatchling
omg so much drama!..tanya and noon kills more people..that mean old lady died..

Sc of the ending..its looks intense but i havent seen it yet. credit to Sirin tv3..Noon/Tanya both died.. both died with miserablness..thats what they get!!

Ending was really intese. Only Tanya died...noon became insane after find out tanya had died. In the end, I kind of pity her.

tinah

sarNie Coma
Ending was really intese. Only Tanya died...noon became insane after find out tanya had died. In the end, I kind of pittied her.
i knew that would happen.lol Either they die or become insane. But wow it looks so intense..I do feel bad for Noon though cuz her husband didnt loved her but for her to kill all them people w/o having any guilt is unforgettable.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
okie i havent seen the ending yet lol can somene pleaseeeee give a summary of it lol i uploaded it yesterday.. im to lazy to go to vdo store right now and to lazy to watch online lol so can someone give me a brief summary please

tang071

sarNie Elites
well this is a brief summary....

the grandparents come and they're all excited about the wedding. nong vaew wants to tell her grandparents the truth but yet again noon and tanya intervene. tanya acts as she cares and is over the whole chakrit ordeal. she goes to help the bride and shows vaew a necklace (soaked in poision). she knicks vaew's neck with the necklace. the next morning of the wedding, vaew doesnt come out of her room and everyone finds her dead. noon and tanya tries to get the cook to poision everyone but she refuses; i think she dies in the end. well, the slaves wage a war lead by chui. chakrit is injured, chui accidently stabs his own father as he defends sunthisook. as chui is about to stab chakrit, chui's father trips chui who's neck falls right upon chakrit's sword. noon and tanya take joy away and are b*tch slapping her. joy's necklace falls out and noon recognizes the buddha as her husband's favorite. noon asks where joy got the buddha. joy replies that it is from her mother. the father finally comes in and finds a note inside the buddha revealing joy's true father. everyone flips out. tanya's maid falls backwards onto a stick and dies as she is fighting with sa-lai. tanya takes joy and tries to kill her with the poisioned necklace. joy fights back and tanya cuts her hand, exposing herself to the poision. tanya tries to strangle joy but fails as she dies. in the end, joy gets accepted as the daughter-in-law by sunthisook. also, mit asks to marry sa-lai. noon is devastated and goes crazy. but it's later revealed that the father did love noon but later couldnt accept her greed and selfishness.

tinah

sarNie Coma
aww is there any sweet scene between chakrit and joy?..i wish there was atleast 1 more epi so joy and her father can have more time together..but awww sa-lai and mit got marry?..how sweet!

thanx for the brief summary tang071

saonoy03

sarNie Hatchling
the ending is gruesome but its a good ending.... very intense kept me sooo in tuned. this was a good lakorn and the cast is just awesome and yea tanya is evil but it came back to her, got killed by her own doings.

Susie

sarNie Adult
noon & chakrit were great but the storyline was stupid "they were cousins" ewww i know that it was normal back then but argh!!!

tinah

sarNie Coma
i finally saw the last epi..it was one of the most intense ending ever!!..so many people died.

Tanya did a very good job in her death scene..her face expression was priceless..noon and her make a good mother/daughter..lol..they was a real b**tch

joy did a great job as always..all in all..the whole cast was great