Rook Kard (Dida)

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
:loool: you like I know it in both languages .. well I'm not sure if that's how they said it in the khmer version though lmao different dialects

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
hahaha yeah im not really good when it comes to translating khmer -.-" it's almost impossible to believe that when I was young khmer was the only language I spoke :loool:

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Lol yeah I know, but i'll answer your question real quick he learned thai through me .. im always watching lakorns well now a days back then i didnt watch as much and im always listening to thai music -.-" my grandma speaks to me in thai and my mom and dad both speaks lao which is similar to thai so he kind of picked it up and now he knows more than then khmer LOL

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
mo was suppose to be in this lakorn, but dropped out because of her knee rite??

T_T.. if it was.. i actually wanted to see her in an action lakorn T_T.. but oh well..

health comes first..

Ana

sarNie Adult
Yup! I watched Khmer dub. It was stupid but somehow I enjoyed it. I thought Pang-Oh got chemistry even though they had like 3 or 4 scenes together? LOL

But of course there's Ann-Pepper to watch too :lol:

ChenrukNote

Goddess
You know who I think they should give the role too? Aimee Morakot because she's really good as rai and I think she would rock in this role.

Ana

sarNie Adult
LOL Diamend :lol:

+++++++++

Oh I wanted Amy M from the beginning. She would be perfect :p . I miss her. The last lakorn I wached of hers was Pieng Puen Fah. She's not the n'ek but I love her..lol..i love watching her :p

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Yeah Aimee M would totally do or Aum :loool: but I HIGHLY doubt they would put her in here but could u imagine having Aum in this lakorn? Kwan would do good in the role too I think she has the look to play nang ek but at the same time the look to play rai one of the many good qualities about her

Ana

sarNie Adult
Right now I want Yui Jiranan to play Rai in here..LOL..I think Yui can pull it off :p . Well of course she can B)

It's so boring!! I wanna watch this lakorn already :rolleyes:

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
oh my garshhhhhhh yui ahhh i'd be so happy but i don't think dats gon happen lol we probably stuck w/ pang haha