Rook Kard (Dida)

nina07

sarNie Adult
I heard they haven't even had 10% done yet. UGH.
Just air it already! I dont care if it's 5 percent or 10 LOL I just wanna see the lakorn. :lmao:

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
LOL. that's what I was thinking! Take their time but gosh speed up the process of picking a deng nang'rai!!! :arrg:

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
when mo was still in here, she went to go ask the elders if they gonna film and air this at the same time and the elders told her no, they gonna wait until it's half way done filming then they gonna air it so since nina said they're not even 10 % done, this prolly might air during the summer lolz

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
oh wow halfway done. well dats good to know so i don't have to be so anxious wanting it to air real soon lol

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
So this might air during summer. Its good to know that they taking their time with this lakorn and not rush it.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Credit to: Mai @ SPICY Forum

Some update news....this might going to air in the next slot on weekend.

fanny

sarNie Adult
i dont disappoint anyone, but when i saw cheer at l.a new year i asked her when will it air, she said its gonna air in Septembers. that's still a long time, when i asked her if mo is gonna in this lakorn she say no, i dont know if she understand what i was asking her.

Ana

sarNie Adult
But anything can change now ^_^
Thai New Year was earlier this month so they can probably switch it up. Hopefully :p