Rook Kard (Dida)

maijune

SarNie Adult
THANKS SO MUCH FOR THE PICS....CEE AND CHEER GOT MARRIED...CAN'T WAIT TO SEE IT...WONDERING WHAT'S GOING TO HAPPEN BETWEEN THEM SINCE THEY GOT MARRIED....IS IT GONNA BE LIKE HUSBAND AND WIFE PROBLEMS?....ETC....

Mann

arrgghhh i can't wait, i keep trying to find stuff on this. it seems like they keep on on the down low. man i wanna see some promo pictures of all the couples are more teasers. i can't wait!!

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
lol I was just watching Kom Faek the other day...I was so bored lol......and I wonder who's gonna play the bad guys,like their ppl since all the other baddies from part 1 got bomb by Cee lol

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
oh da look nong? haha oh my garsh what if they just recycled from da first one thinkin people wouldn't notice LOL

Mann

oh da look nong? haha oh my garsh what if they just recycled from da first one thinkin people wouldn't notice LOL
haha your so funny diamend, i think they would do that lols.
but yeah i wonder where they all gon' come from i think maybe pangs side.
but yeah i wonder how shes gonna come in the story and stuff, makes me wanna
watch the movie version

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
haha your so funny diamend, i think they would do that lols.
but yeah i wonder where they all gon' come from i think maybe pangs side.
but yeah i wonder how shes gonna come in the story and stuff, makes me wanna
watch the movie version
oh yea i forgot it was from a movie. i hope pang don't try to fight but who knows maybe she'd be good lol

MzSlim

sarNie Egg
Thanks for the pixs! Is its airing soon? I can't wait to see Noon fighting scene; real fight not catfight :p

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Here are poster of Noon & Pang.

Credit to: pantip.com

Pix of the guys

The guys eating ice cream. :lol:

Cee in action

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
i just had ice cream lol thanks for da pix dancy. noon look like a character from one of dem chinese series in dat poster lol