Rook Kard (Dida)

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
it will be on air today :yahoo: , it will be on air today :yahoo: !!! noon and por are coming back :yahoo:

maijune

SarNie Adult
i still don't get how noon suddenly can fight and dress like this in here since in kom faek she dressed different...anyway....loved cheer wardrobe in here and her hair style....it matches her alot....

anyone watch today's ep yet?...how was 1st ep?...haven't had the chance to watch yet....

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
noon played "anchan" in "kom faek". in "rook kard" she plays twin "anchan" and the one who can fight.

rukNA

sarNie Hatchling
ive watched ep. 1, and its pretty interesting. i didn't watch kom faek but i'm definitely going to watch this. win looks so cute in here!

mc2004

sarNie Hatchling
So anchan will die and her twin will be in place. Will her twin be the evil one or good one? I think its her twin who fight kelly.

Mann

So anchan will die and her twin will be in place. Will her twin be the evil one or good one? I think its her twin who fight kelly.
Yes Anchan will get stabbed by Pang (Jun Ngarm), and get replaced by her twin sister, Pieng Fah. After Kelly's father killed Noon's father, they thought that Noon's twin died in the fire but she didn't. The Nakin group saved the other twin and made her one of them. Shes the one that fought with Saen and got him injured as you see in episode 1 ^^

Noon's twin, Pieng Fah is good but they are accused of being bad. They are trying to take over Saen (Kelly) and Jun Ngarm (Pang) who all the villagers think is good. Por will eventually find out that Nakin group is good, and help them fight over Saen.

nina07

sarNie Adult
Episode one was okay, I was expecting a bit more though. Not enough Cee scenes :p

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
Episode one was okay, I was expecting a bit more though. Not enough Cee scenes :p
OMG, speaking of Cee...I was watching a mv of this lakorn and it showed that Cee used to be married or engaged to Kratip and she comes back into his life......dang Cheer was right there when Kratip showed Cee the ring on her finger and it showed flashbacks of Kratip and Cee back then....wahhh...its going to be heartbroken for them

Mann

^ Yeah, they had to I guess since they wanted the girls to fight and Anchan can't fight out of nowhere so I guess they have to kill her off.
I'm not sure if Por is going to fall in love with the twin, hes going to be so heartbroken she will remind him of all the memories they had together, but I am not sure if they will get together :/ maybe the love will develop