Roung Keing Dao

vannitda

sarNie Hatchling
so agree. can anyone tell me what this lakorn is about. Is it gonna be sad or happy. blah blah. you know. thanks in advance.

jeanie

sarNie Adult
Mo is so pretty but I'm not a fan of Kade's acting. I can only like him in lakorns w/Noon. I heard that Kade is some kind of movie producer or director in the lakorn and that Mo's name will be Roong (rainbow) and the other's name is Dao. Hopefully its a drama because PJJ's comedies? Just no.

Ashi

sarNie Hatchling
mo pretty but kade im so sick of him geez can this boy take a break for a while. ;)

lil_beckie

sarNie Adult
ooh..koolies....hopefully it's a romantic/comedy!!....i wish it was noon instead of mo but mo's alright....does anyone know what genre it it?

kitkat

sarNie Elites
i looove kade! mo is good, though.. but i wish noon.. because i never see her portaying a twin before... :rolleyes: :D

kitkat

sarNie Elites
danielle said:
Is the main girl a new actress, the lakorn looks good though
[post="24837"][/post]​
that girl named 'tangmoe or mo' pataratida (her last name is so long. :eek:) ... she's not exactly a newbie..she became popular nowadays..but i like her, though.. hehe :wub:

lakornlover

sarNie Elites
Episode 1

Kade is looking through a rack of postcards and then he looks up and sees Mo (the mean one) I think her name is Dun. Well, he is amazed at her beauty and calls her pretty. She looks at him and calls him crazy. She gets on her bike and pedals away. He tries to follow her, but his friend gets in the way. Then Kade and his friend goes and his friend almost gets stomp by an elephant. The owner comes and they get into a lil arguement. Dun comes along and sees this and yells at all three of them. The owner of the elephant is her father. She doesn't seem to like elephants or enjoy living there. It turns out that Dun wanted to go to the city and become a writer but her dad wouldn't let her go. It seems that her mother took Rung, the twin sister, (I think that's how you spell her name) and left for the city. Well, Kade already likes Dun, but she is so mean to him. When he finally decides to leave and go back to the city, he sees who he think is Dun but actually is Rung and she is polite to him and dresses very girly. She is headed to Dun's house. She wanted to come and live here. But her dad is being very mean to her and so is Dun. So, I think it's the dad's new wife tells her to give them some time.

That's all I remember....Lol...sorry if it isn't too accurate. I'll go back and watch it again. :lol: