Roung Keing Dao

kitkat

sarNie Elites
whoa...he slept with both of them? geesh..i only watched up to part 3...omg this is a quite different... :mellow:

rung and dao are strange...you know.. sometimes its hard to think which are they good or bad...because they do both, too...*sighh* i still continue to watch it...it's pretty good so far..it's lke drama, you know...

about kade, yes! he's so dumbass.. he could have notice how difference between them by when he first saw rung coming back to town riding on jeep...he was like awe because of her beauty since dao's all tomboy while rung is girly girl....geeshhh...i felt bad when he found out..i wonder what did he react to it after?

Susie

sarNie Adult
omg it deals w/ twins and yeah same here.........HE SLEEPS WITH BOTH OF THEM!!! :lmao: MY VIDEO STORE HAS UP TO 3 TAPES SO FAR. SO IS IT GOOD? I CAN'T WAIT TO WATCH IT!!

Calisto

sarNie Hatchling
angie_thip said:
oh my gosh!!!!!! kade slept with both of them. so witch is the one that he love.
[post="34928"][/post]​
He loves Roong.

Susie said:
omg it deals w/ twins and yeah same here.........HE SLEEPS WITH BOTH OF THEM!!! :lmao: MY VIDEO STORE HAS UP TO 3 TAPES SO FAR. SO IS IT GOOD? I CAN'T WAIT TO WATCH IT!!
[post="35056"][/post]​
Well the whole concept/storyline is stupid but what is kinda interesting to me is that this lakorn keeps you hook a little. make you wanna see what will happen next. even though u can predict ending but in the middle you wanna know what and how things will happen. but i'm not interested in p'ek and n'ek love story lol..neutral. I don't like any of the 3 also. Kade was telling dao that when he got close to Roong he realizes that Roong was the person he loved not dao. So what happened to true love? Definitely not my ideal guy. Dao is stupid too where she let Roong pretend to be her and get close to Kade. And roong is bad too. Like Konkao said, she let herself close to him and when he tells her he loves her, she ditched him. Then she pretend to be dao to "help" her so why she have to fall in love with him too. All of them are messed up.

sarN

sarNie Granny
:shock: adding the "willing" to my collection ... it almost like Ae/Eg lakorn about the twin just dat it was a rape ! I havne't watch the lakorn but hearing the summary im tempt :eek:

kitkat

sarNie Elites
sarN, you should definitely give it try because i soon will watch part 4 and 5 i think..i'm not sure i got to check it out at my grandma's. LOL

dee_vang

sarNie Juvenile
I thought kade loved Dao? Because she was the frist one he sees and fell in love it., :huh:

jeanie

sarNie Adult
No he definitely loves Rung. With Dao I think it was more of an attraction with her beauty and to some degree he admires her work as a writer. But he couldn't have really loved her, they never shared anything with each other more than angry words and misunderstandings. Can't really base a relationship on that.

And Calisto word to your post. I don't really like the setup of the story, think its lame but for some reason I can't help but watch it and couldn't figure out why. It really does hook you because its not exactly clear what's going to happen next.

As for Dao and Rung characters, I think its clear that the writers' intent is that Dao is evil and Rung is good if not a bit flawed (doesn't always seem that way to audience interpretation but I'm sure that's what they're going for). I don't think Rung is a tease perse but that she lives in the moment, not past or future. Makes her a little flaky. If you listen to her convo w/Kade she pretty much says this, that's why she doesn't focus on the bad things for too long or let them drag her down. She didn't lead Khunkao or her ex on, when she knows how they feel about her she's pretty straightforward in shooting them down.

Contrast this with Dao who can't move on from the past. She's so stuck in all of the bad things that she doesn't realize how good she has it until its gone. I also don't like how she treats Jaimie's character when we all know she owes her big time.

mychen

sarNie Egg
jeanie said:
Well I saw epi 6. Just hmm I don't know what to say. "Interesting" concept but might be hard for some of the more conservative people to swallow.

Kade slept w/both Rung and Dao within a day of each other (Rung first then Dao). Now if that wasn't gross enough Rung confessed to Dao that she loved/slept with Kade and Dao still went out and married Kade under false pretenses and proceeded to sleep with him while making Rung stand right outside the freaking balcony door while they went at it like bunnies. Yeah :shocked: That's how Kade found out that they're twins.

Comments: 1. I am sooo glad for once that there was no rape involved anywhere. Both were willing (but I guess you can make the argument that Kade was somewhat deceived since he didn't know head from tails). That's the only good pt. in my opinion since I hate hate the whole raping concept.

2. I have no sympathy for any of the 3. Dao good golly girl you had the man but your attitude problem and psycho need for revenge backfired on you. Kade you're dumber than a box of rocks, couldn't tell the drastic personality difference but after getting with both you finally had a lightbulb go off. Rung you're such an innocent naive fool with a self-sacrificing complex rivaling Mother Teresa that you played with emotions and in the end it came back to bite you in your behind.
[post="34789"][/post]​
Muahaha! I absolutely loved your comments and couldn't agree more!!! :w000t: :loool: :lol:

Mai*

sarNie Elites
Gosh I dont think I've watched a lakorn with any more dumber characters than this one, all of them are dumb. But in a way, I can see how Dao got a bit psycho. The person that is least favorable to me right now is Kade/Athip, he's just sooo freaken dumb and he blames his bad judgement on Dao, gosh what an idiot :blink:

Babyt

sarNie Elites
i felt kindda bad when kade found out the truth, went to confront Rung, then he went outside and cried...but that was only that moment because the thought of him sleeping with both sister is disgusting...throughout the whole movie i dunno why he couldn't tell the different especially when he was talking to rung who was pretending to be dao then the real dao comes..i mean come on the two girls are wearing different clothes...is he that stupid not to notice the change...Dao is becoming a little psycho from esp 7 where she was spinning and singing her song after she locked Rung and Atihip in that cabin.....

also why did they make Jaime looks so weird in this lakorn...they put way too much make-up in her and her hair style...my god its awful...

dee_vang

sarNie Juvenile
umm... i agree.. jamie do lok weird. She's more pretty in Hua Jai Chacolate. :D Beside..... what's happening so far?

angie_thip

sarNie Adult
so who is the real nek in this lakorn. dont tell me that kade end up with both of them at the end. because i dont like guy who have two wife. just hate it.

jeanie

sarNie Adult
Rung is definitely n'ek and most probably get w/Kade at the end cause he really does love her. Dao has officially gone crazy. She chained up Rung and Kade and starved them. She's also trying to cause misunderstandings between Jamie and Sorn. I'm thinking she's gonna kill KhunKao.

vilasaeng

sarNie Juvenile
I like this lakorn... But I feel sorry for Dao alot.... Since we don't see how Rung's mother raise her.. Let assume it was with love and understanding... So Rung is the one who's nice because she was never raise with hatred like Dao was.... Dao was raise with her father anger towards her mother and he took it out on her.... So if I was Dao I would act the way she's acting too....

ntelligent_mind

sarNie Hatchling
Geesh...I only watched up to part three..haha This is like straight up Soap Opera...I dont think I ever heard of a lakorn that is as disturbing as this..I mean sisters sharing the same guy that is sick and wrong in so many ways..

Bou

sarNie Adult
hahha omg intelligent_mind haha i hafta agree with you!took the words outta ma mouth!but i dunno why...i keep watchin this lakorn eventho it gets under my last nerves lolz