Ruen Naree See Chompoo(Ch3:Drama)

tinah

sarNie Coma
go yard!..lol but dang look at that girl's hair its flying everywhere..cant wait til it airs tommrow..thanx for sharing calla..are you going to watch it?

more interview/preview credit to roots

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
Yay...I'm glad it's airing Saturday. Wow, Pat's going to sing? Can't wait to see her potentials!! Thanks for sharing the info ladies.

calla

sarNie Adult
tinah said:
go yard!..lol but dang look at that girl's hair its flying everywhere..cant wait til it airs tommrow..thanx for sharing calla..are you going to watch it?

more interview/preview credit to roots
[post="123198"][/post]​
i will try first episode.....lolz, :D

tinah

sarNie Coma
yes calla you should try a few epi first then if you dont like..dont watch..hehe..can you give us a brief summary once you seen it please..i have to wait til next week for this to be in my vdo store

tinah

sarNie Coma
i just watch epi 1..and so far i like it!!..i havent been watching any lakorn latly cuz too lazy to go rent but now i have something to watch..love yard's character..shes strong..and also her and tye is so cute together..i feel bad for pat..her dad is so mean to her..i didnt here her sing yet cuz i turn off the volume when my mom came

EDIT: i just rewatched it and heard pat sing..her voice is really good..i dont know if shes really singing or not..she did say she was going to sing in this lakorn..maybe she mean by singing shes not actually singing but her character she wants to become a singer

onahc

sarNie Elites
i think pat is lip syncing. anyways, the lakon is really really good. i'm totally addicted because the storyline is so captivating. i just want to go in there and slap yardtip's step mom and pat's dad. this lakon was probably written by a woman feminist who's out there to expose the nasty side of men. and the other girl, the one with the hiv sister, who is she? never seen her before. all three stories are really interesting and u just want know what will happen next and how things will turn out. by the way, the gay guy's mom is hilarious because she's trying to hook up her gay son with that lil girl. lol

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
This lakorn is good, I agree.

It is directed by female and its aim is to send a message to the viewers and all men out there that women are not toys and women are not bait. But this is what is happening in Thailand really.

Bou

sarNie Adult
wow im so hooked on this lakorn already and ive only seen the first episode soo far..i like all 3 of the storylines of the 3 nang akes...i especially feel bad for pat for the way her father is treatin her...and yard for the way her mother is treatin her..i hope this lakorn will send out some sort of message for many of the individuals out there...

tinah

sarNie Coma
i also love this lakorn and ive only seen epi 1!..they really caught my attention..and thats good to catch viewer's attention in the first epi..i hope people can look up to this lakorn..

calla

sarNie Adult
yea, this lakorn is really good. i think many girls around the world are has the same situation like this lakorn.

tinah

sarNie Coma
so you like it calla? :D ..my gosh i just watch epi 2 and yard is getting ready to runaway from home but noo..it ended! :angry:

calla

sarNie Adult
tinah said:
so you like it calla? :D ..my gosh i just watch epi 2 and yard is getting ready to runaway from home but noo..it ended! :angry:
[post="124425"][/post]​

yes, i love it.......and thanks for ask me to watch it tinah. i know u always have great taste of lakorn.
i really like yard......she's just too cute. :wub:

tinah

sarNie Coma
yes, i love it.......and thanks for ask me to watch it tinah. i know u always have great taste of lakorn.
i really like yard......she's just too cute.
lol..i didnt want you to miss out on a good lakorn of yards..especially if you havent watch it yet.. :D im like hook on this lakorn..and also oum ruk..oum ruk just aired but im hook just like this lakorn..

SunStar

sarNie Elites
ahh... no wonder it seems a bit feminist... it makes sense now...

i only hate all the hitting and slapping.... i'm not a big fan of that cuz i got slapped by my older sister and mom a lot when i was younger... (why? i was a BIG MOUTHL...) ^_^... AT LEAST I TURNED OUT ALRIGHT!!!