Ruen Naree See Chompoo(Ch3:Drama)

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
Thanks for sharing the summary for episodes 12, Mango and Tang071. I love Ruen Naree See Chompoo, but I haven't had a chance to see the last few episodes. Sometimes, Buddie Media will not allow me to download because it says "there's no available slot". It's strange, but I experience this message quite frequently. I've been anticipating this lakorn.

I'm glad Pat is everywhere. She is drop dead gorgeous and talented!! She has great potentials, and she will not be easily forgotten. The newcomers will have a hard time competing with this adorable actress. At least, she will remain my number one actress for a lifetime. Anyway, I agree with you Mango, Pat is an excellent actress with great acting abilities.

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
I can't believe Ruen Naree See Chompoo is about to end...I'm going to miss Pat, Tye, Yadthip, Woot, and Matt. The team did so well...But, its like a never ending treat because Por and Namfon's lakorn is up next. Hurray!! Besides, I'm enjoying Hima Tai Prajun so much. It's unbelieveable that Pat and Por has so many lakorns out. I'm greatful because my favorite stars are everywhere!! Thank goodness...they are keeping me occupied. LOL. I can't wait for more...

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
ur welcome Mara Phang . . . but if that message pops up u usually have to wait til the 60 seconds is up then u can dl it . . . well i hope u get to watch that last few eps because they're really gud ^_^

tinah

sarNie Coma
lucky you Mara PHang! :D cuz your fav stars are having one lakorn after another lol..ruen naree ends..you have himata..then jao sao band rai airs..lol..and maybe yuer marn will air in the next timeslot..

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
hehe finally Pat's dad is nice to her. . . but i feel so sad for them cuz they always end up with the BAD GUYS cuz now three bad guys who Pat grandma thought was good has them becuz the grandma asked them to hide the girls and they gay guy until the police leaves or suttin n those guys wanna rape em n i think the gay guy gunna get shot . . iono just have to wait for eps 14 ^_^

does anyone noe y pat's dad was mean to her ??

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
tinah said:
lucky you Mara PHang! :D cuz your fav stars are having one lakorn after another lol..ruen naree ends..you have himata..then jao sao band rai airs..lol..and maybe yuer marn will air in the next timeslot..
[post="136529"][/post]​

Yeah, I am lucky. LOL. Are you serious, Tinah...Yuer Marn may air soon? That would be so cool! I'm looking forward to this one.

tinah

sarNie Coma
Yeah, I am lucky. LOL. Are you serious, Tinah...Yuer Marn may air soon? That would be so cool! I'm looking forward to this one.
no, im just predicting that ch3 will air it in the next timeslot after these set..all the timeslot is already full for next month..so maye yuer marn will after the next since its done filming

tang071

sarNie Elites
excited for eps.14. omg the girls are getting themselves into so much trouble....holding a gun up towards a police officer?? my gosh, what are the police doing. there is no evidence....urgh and the bad guys are let loose......

tinah

sarNie Coma
excited for eps.14. omg the girls are getting themselves into so much trouble....holding a gun up towards a police officer?? my gosh, what are the police doing. there is no evidence....urgh and the bad guys are let loose......
what has happen to the girls..lol..from the couple of epi i seen..they wasnt like that yet..dang..gotta go see it

Bou

sarNie Adult
o wow..i think the gurlz should turn themselves in before things get any worse for them...i feel so bad for them for goin through this, i cant believe the cops think that they are guilty, it was self defence ughh...and i cant believe tye quit his job as a police officer...ahhH!!! i hope this lakorn doesnt end yet lol i still want more of like tye pat yard and the whole gang!

tinah

sarNie Coma
its gonna end this week..just 2 more epi..i think thats too fast!!..its kind of like rushing isnt it..cuz i havent seen the last couple of epi..what epi is it on now?

Bou

sarNie Adult
i no i think its ending too fast too tinah theres so much happening and i dduno how they are goin to sum everything up in two episodes....*sigh* its on episode 13 right now

donna

sarNie Adult
wat? its gonna end already? nooo... there are too many unsolved things. they need to extend this lakorn a little bit more. its getting good!

tinah

sarNie Coma
i know how are they gonna solve everything i 2 epi?..thats too soon..atleast make it 3 more epi..since por/namfon airing on the 2nd..which means this lakorn only has two epi left!

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
Thanks for sharing the summaries ladies. I feel bad for the girls. They are going through so much in life. I hope they will overcome their barriers. This lakorn is getting intense. I can't wait to see how they will resolve their problems. Yeah, it's ending too soon. I hope all is well at the end. I don't want to see them rush this lakorn...it's getting so good. I'm going to miss the cast. I hope Tye, Pat, Yardthip, Woot, and Matt will reunite in another lakorn. They are all awesome!!

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
mango said:
hehe finally Pat's dad is nice to her. . . but i feel so sad for them cuz they always end up with the BAD GUYS cuz now three bad guys who Pat grandma thought was good has them becuz the grandma asked them to hide the girls and they gay guy until the police leaves or suttin n those guys wanna rape em n i think the gay guy gunna get shot . . iono just have to wait for eps 14 ^_^

does anyone noe y pat's dad was mean to her ??
[post="136537"][/post]​

I believe Pat's dad is mean to her because he's being overprotective. He doesn't want her to follow the wrong path. Besides, he treats women like a piece of shit and he doesn't want Pat to fall in that trap. He's inconsiderate and abusive to those women. But, I think he's not a good role model/parent. If he wants her to live a comfortable, loving lifestyle he needs to change his ways. He's probably mad that Pat's mom left him. I may be wrong in my interpretations because I don't quite undestand Thai. It's based on my understanding of their emotions and actions in this lakorn.

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
In a way, I'm glad to see Ruen Naree See Chompoo come to an end. Now, I will have a chance to the this lakorn in Khmer. It will take a few months to release, but I'm looking forward to it. I love this lakorn!! It makes you realize life is full of surprises. It also makes me a stronger person. There's a whole bunch of lessons to learn from this lakorn. It was beautifully presented.

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
tinah said:
no, im just predicting that ch3 will air it in the next timeslot after these set..all the timeslot is already full for next month..so maye yuer marn will after the next since its done filming
[post="136575"][/post]​
Thanks, Tinah for the confirmation. I'm just happy that Yuer Marn will air next in line, even if the timeslot is already full. That's exciting!! I just can't get enough of Por. I think I'm going to appreciate Namfon's work, too, after seeing the teaser for Jao Sao Ban Rai. So I'm definitely looking forward to the two again. As for the one with him and Pat called Tey Jai Ruk, it's going to ROCK!! Por looks great with both of his leading ladies, Pat and Namfon. They are both beautiful and talented!!

Jay88

sarNie Egg
Gosh, I haven't watched this lakorn but from reading this thread, all I see is Pat, Yard & girl with short hair almost getting raped etc. etc.. what's up with all the raping? haha. so much drama.