Ruk Karm Rua [Showing]

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
Au Nuvapol and May Orrawansa is also in here. credits mai at spicy. oh yeah the production is Showing

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Yay! I've been waiting for May and Au to reunite this will be their 4th lakorn together as I remember :wub: I soooooo love them together! Too bad both don't play as leads anymore :(

LMAO so is it May Orawansa or May Bunthita? Which is her first real name and which is the one she changed? She uses May Orawansa now right?

nina07

sarNie Adult
Au was alright in pinky's lakorn , -_- but i thought that Pinky was a little too pretty for him :lol:

wonder how this lakorn will turn out ..

noi

sarNie Hatchling
oh I can't wait. I love may and au navapol together. However this will be their fifth lakorn together, not their fourth. Their first lakorn was Kong Sup Ma Nam Kway, Second one forgot the title, but they were actually the second couple. Salunyu and Sai were the Pra'Nang. Their third one is Cha Cha Cha Tah Ruk. The fourth forgot the title, but pra'ek lived near a waste yard and n'ek was married before she married p'ek. Then P'ek died in the end.

amythao

sarNie Adult
This will be May and Au, sixth lakorn together. Here the list of all their lakorn Kam Sup Mae Nam Keaw, Maha Heng, Cha Cha Cha Tad Ruk, Veeraburut Kong Kaya and Num Pom Yao Gup Sao Pong Larng. I can't wait to hear more news from this lakorn.

noi

sarNie Hatchling
You got one on me Amythao. I haven't seen that last one. What was it about?

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
num pom yao and sao pong larng...au doesnt get with may...she gets with dan danai and I have no idea who au got with though

amythao

sarNie Adult
TubbyTinker
num pom yao and sao pong larng...au doesnt get with may...she gets with dan danai and I have no idea who au got with though
Au got no one at the end...He all alone...lol

noi

sarNie Hatchling
Oh I remember this one. Yeah I ended up not watching it cause I found out they didn't get together.

pangmoua

RujRasa Fan
I want amy to get pair up again with pepper, they just have so much chemistry in sapai gon krua that makes me think they might be real couples. I like their chemistry in that lakorn. If not with pepper then with beam, like everyone say, they didn't have much sweet scenes together in their lakorn, hopefully they'll have more. I just want amy to pair up with pepper 500%. overall, i like pepper with amy more than pepper with ann, sorry to pepper and ann's fan. I just love amy and pepper together after their lakorn. I don't get tire watching amy and pepper again and again. Well, i watch it everynight. I pray that they have more lakorns together. Love them.