Ruk Karm Rua [Showing]

Ana

sarNie Adult
It looks like one of those nonsense lakorn. I'll give it a try still :p . I never watched Amy-Au first lakorn that one was pure nonsense too :rolleyes:

chibilaogurl

sarNie Adult
I want amy to get pair up again with pepper, they just have so much chemistry in sapai gon krua that makes me think they might be real couples. I like their chemistry in that lakorn. If not with pepper then with beam, like everyone say, they didn't have much sweet scenes together in their lakorn, hopefully they'll have more. I just want amy to pair up with pepper 500%. overall, i like pepper with amy more than pepper with ann, sorry to pepper and ann's fan. I just love amy and pepper together after their lakorn. I don't get tire watching amy and pepper again and again. Well, i watch it everynight. I pray that they have more lakorns together. Love them.

I SOOOOOOOO FREAKEN AGREE with you. I love Pepper and Amy together. :) I want her and Cee to have more lakorn together too. Sapai Gon Krua was very sweet lakorn. I love all the sweet scene they had togeher,it was AWESOME, I wanna see more like that with other laokrns too.