RSK Seesan 5-9-08

Taluy Kong Tai 6-6-08

Taluy Kong Tai 6-9-08

Taluy Kong Tai 7/1/08

RSK 7-7-08

Dao Kra Jai 7/9/08

tinah

sarNie Coma
oh kool. it sounds like a revenge drama. wonder whats the production and whos the pra'ek. does pat have a particular production that she always starr in cuz it seem like she works for many. she hasnt worked with broadcast, tv scene, lakorn thai or who & who production yet. those are the main ones that i like

thanks kristy

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
No, that's all I know. Yeah, Pat works for every production, not just sticking to one.lol. Yes, she hasn't worked for those porductions yet, but are those production into revenge types? I'm totally looking forward to this one hearing from the title already. Yippie!!

Tinah, seeing from your sig. has Krit and Jaja been together or something? I don't recall.ll. They look cute though.

tinah

sarNie Coma
well, if it is one of those production it should be great cuz they do produce good quality lakorns. im excited cuz we havent seen pat in a serious role like those revengeful type

i think that pic of jaja/chakrit is from their sitcom "pen tor" i wanna see them pair up hehe

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
I've been rooting for Pat to have a serious revenge drama too. Most of the ones she have are just so too relaxing.lol. I'm really hoping for this one... Hoping someone like Rome is the pr'ek too.

Oh. Wow. They look cute together. It wouldn't hurt to see them pair up.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Uhoh. I made a mistake like always.lol. It's actually called "Ruk Son Kaen".lol. I keep on getting the s and c mixed up. Sounds even better now.

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
is there a pra'ek for the lakron yet..i hope its oil, rome or other hot guys....love to see pat with rome or oil..

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Pat's fans and I are hoping that it's Rome too. They would mke an awesome couple. Not sure about Oil since he's in another channel so that'd be impossible to see them together.

CTR

The Realist guy here period
What about Ken? Did she have one with him yet? I want Pat in a serious role too.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Nope.lol. Maybe it would be awesome with Ken, but someone younger like Rome wouldn't hurt. Pat's been playing with a lot of older pr'eks. What how the story line goes, who's the pr'ek, what production, and when they're gonna have the ceremony.

tinah

sarNie Coma
rome would be a great choice. now im really curious to know whos the pra;ek and production

what does the title mean?

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
rome would be a great choice. now im really curious to know whos the pra;ek and production

what does the title mean?
Yes, he would be a great choice and he hasn't paired with Pat yet either. Production... Hmmm.... I should ask P'Nuy about that later. How many lakorn does Rome have filming right now anways? Like 2?

The title means Love hiding Revenge or something.

CTR

The Realist guy here period
Nope.lol. Maybe it would be awesome with Ken, but someone younger like Rome wouldn't hurt. Pat's been playing with a lot of older pr'eks. What how the story line goes, who's the pr'ek, what production, and when they're gonna have the ceremony.
Ken is older but he doesn't look old. B) :p ^_^ I'm hoping it is a serious drama. Crossing fingers. I only got to see Pat in Mafia Tee Ruk this year. -_-

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Ken is older but he doesn't look old. B) :p ^_^ I'm hoping it is a serious drama. Crossing fingers. I only got to see Pat in Mafia Tee Ruk this year. -_-
ken doesn't look old, true. Imagining Pat and Ken... I think that would be ok too. Awww. You didn't watch her other ones?

Rome, Rome, Rome! :lol:

tinah

sarNie Coma
Yes, he would be a great choice and he hasn't paired with Pat yet either. Production... Hmmm.... I should ask P'Nuy about that later. How many lakorn does Rome have filming right now anways? Like 2?

The title means Love hiding Revenge or something.
yeh he has 2 including the one with rita that is gonna start filming on jan. 10th so his schedule might be too busy

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
Pat's fans and I are hoping that it's Rome too. They would mke an awesome couple. Not sure about Oil since he's in another channel so that'd be impossible to see them together.

oh yeah huh...forgot ^_^ ..but Ken would also be a great choice too... :D

tinah

sarNie Coma
appearance wise, ken and rome would look too huge compare to pat. her and chakrit already looked like brother/sisters

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
yeh he has 2 including the one with rita that is gonna start filming on jan. 10th so his schedule might be too busy
Maybe not. :lol: Look at Pat she has like 2 right now including this one would be 3 and they didn't even start to film this one yet... Maybe when Rome is done with the one with Noon? :rolleyes:

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
oh yeah huh...forgot ^_^ ..but Ken would also be a great choice too... :D
Ken would be awesome too, but most likely people would say that he's too old for. Handsome though!

Yeah. So true, Tinah.lol. Pat's too tiny. Even if Rome is young, he's like big... Hopefully Pat's healthier now.