Ruk Son Kaen(Polyplus)

MasterMind

sarNie Hatchling
this question has prob been asked and answered before but i can be bothered goin back through the pages but does pat and paul share the same dad??
im guessing not .. but i have prob missed the answer whilst watching the first disc.... i am mean they both call him dad but im guessing cos ther pra nangs and get with eatch other in the end that they are not ... someone please explain what is exactly is the situation
Different dad and mom.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Ahuh! Different Mom and Dad... But it's gross that pr'ek and n'ek's mom and dad made out before... Ew...

MasterMind

sarNie Hatchling
Ahuh! Different Mom and Dad... But it's gross that pr'ek and n'ek's mom and dad made out before... Ew...
Yeah, kinda gross but no blood relations for n'ek and p'ek.

Kinda reminds me of the Korean series Autumn in My Heart (I think that's the title). That's my favorite sad lakorn and made cry almost every episode.

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
after watching parts of this lakorn, I just realized that Paul's lakorns are better if a female takes lead. What I mean by this is that the woman is strong or good at fighting back against him (not weak & too nice) (Rahut Rissaya, Miew Yom Si, Leurd Haeng Kwam Ruk). When he's aggressive, all the lead actresses seem so weak! (Ruk Son Kaen, Turng Rai Gor Ruk) And it's not good for him. He looks too nice to do those things to a lady.

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
errrrrrrrrrrrr...but he's such an @ss hole in this one though!!!!

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
Well, I'll literally translate it for you.
Tur mai mee yuer yai laew rue?- do you not have anymore sympathy left?
Jeung yom hai meu neung kao saek trong klang- To let another hand come between.
Kao ma yoo jai chun peu koy kan kwang hai song rao mot hon tang deun kang kiang kan- entering my heart, blocking us two with nowhere to walk with each other.
Ter yang mee chun yoo bang mai?- Do you still have me?(as in somewhere in your heart)
Yak bpen hua jai tee kon tee ruk ma nan- I want to be the heart of the person I've loved for so long.
Kit rue blao ta wan nee rao jop kun- Have you thought that if we end today?
Soot tai kon .. raw ran keu rao chai mhai?- At the end the person that is going to annoyed is me ,right?
Yaa hai kao tamlai- Don't let him/her destroy it.
Tam hai chun lae ter jak la- Making you and me depart.
Ya ploy hai ruk tee rao ruam sang kun ma jop long duay nam ta- Don't let our love that we've built together end with tears.
Meua ter roo wa chun ruk ter- When you know that I love you.
nanana nanana nanana...
Gon ja tum took yang per kao- Before doing anything for him/her
Gon ting ruk rao hai leua kae wan wan- Before leaving our love that if only left of yesterdays.
Chorus.... nanana lalala ^^

hey thanks..

genn04

sarNie Hatchling
hurts my feeling to read that paul is not a pra'ek material...who listed that>

just to let u all know...so far i have been watching all of his lakorn n he is so good in it...so cute and lovely at certain point...now my five praek is ken, tik, aum, chakrit, and paul.

genn04

sarNie Hatchling
man i am so in love with Paul now after watching all his other drama.., and for thsi one i think he's alot hotter and much cuter in this one...i love when he being to na'ek but at the same time also show emotional feelings and love to her just that hes reveging for this stupid crazy mom. But i do feel sorry for Paul to cause he didn't knew that his mother was just faking to be crazy and all that...but other than that I love Paul andPat in this drama...i will be the first one to Rape him!

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
man i am so in love with Paul now after watching all his other drama.., and for thsi one i think he's alot hotter and much cuter in this one...i love when he being to na'ek but at the same time also show emotional feelings and love to her just that hes reveging for this stupid crazy mom. But i do feel sorry for Paul to cause he didn't knew that his mother was just faking to be crazy and all that...but other than that I love Paul andPat in this drama...i will be the first one to Rape him!
Wth?! l :lol:

summer4ever

sarNie Hatchling
how cute (meaning the pics...thanks for sharing...), they are a cute couple now....at first i was like...they don't really match....so now i can't even wait for the next episode....

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
I thought the only lakorn Paul looked decent in was Payak Sao Zap Eelee,lol.