Ruk Tae Gae Dai [Dara VDO]

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
Yay Aof and Jakjan again! I like them together in SST(which i still havent finish watching that lakorn yet. Lol)​

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
title change.. hmmmm...

thanks for the summary tina.. hmm.. iono bout this.. >_<.. but will watch it aniwaise when it airs.. hehe

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Yuis not in here but they had 3 lakorns opening in one day Kor Pieng Ruk, Suay Saeb Sing, and Roy Ruk Roy Barp

n_naruk

Tle&Mo does make a cute couple! Jakjan&Aof are so cute together! Love them in SST!

Thanks for the pics Kat! Mo looks really nice! I love her with her hair like that! Jakjan, I hope she's playing a funny character. Love it when she does. She's so good at it! I'm still not that big of a fan of Tle! But I love Aof! Hahaha

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Yay Aof and Jakjan again! I like them together in SST(which i still havent finish watching that lakorn yet. Lol)​
Hahaha i was going to say that!
Tle, Aof, &&Jakjan again!!
LOVE AOF<33333
Tangmo is so adorable!!!
cant wait for this! ^______________^

btw, Thanks for the pictures Butterfly123 :]

n_naruk

Is Jieb Chompoonuch in this lakorn too? I think that's her I see in some of the group pics. Her hair is short! Tle looks funny in the 2nd to last pic! I see Mo texting in that pic too. Lmao! Mo like has her eyes nearly close in alot of her sitting pics!

Thanks for the pics!

Katerine

Butterfly123
I'm not sure if Jiebs in her or Kwan and Aofs lakorns lol yeh Mo looks really bored that probz why she's falling asleep lol

Katerine

Butterfly123
like this pics very much!!!!!!!
Tle&Aof&Jakjan are really very best friend
hope it will on air soon^^
i hope so to coz i know DaraVDO film and air at the sametime sometimes lol

i have a felling that Tle & Jakjan might be playin brother and sister again

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Jakjaan is older than Aof, But I love them together anyhow! :wub:

I'm so happy Jieb has a lakorn finally!! Been forever. I've been waiting so patiently, Finally ! :D I'm so excited and happy to see her again.

Yes, Jieb hair is short now. She cut just this year. She looks cute though, But sometimes it gives her an older look. -.-

I think she is in this lakorn. Not Aof&Kwan's lakorn since Jieb isn't wearing any period clothing. So, She either is in this lakorn or the lakorn with Yui&Quan. Idk yet. *shrugs.