Ruk Tae Gae Dai [Dara VDO]

jakjann

Jakjann
Behinde the scene of Rak Tea Gae Dai @ Siam University (19/05/09)
credit@ Aof FC
Part4 :D

More Pics coming soon .... *-*

jakjann

Jakjann
THX YOU

I try and try to looks pics on Tle website but can not because my pc can not read thai of this WB ...hmm.... and his Wbsite is very slow.....

Katerine

Butterfly123
yeh his website was slow but his forum should be quick they use the same webserve as sarnworld ;)

anyhow *sigh* i wish Tangmo's thai forum was up and running so i can get pics of her *sigh*

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
thanks for the pixs ^_^..

but i agree.. Mo's forum is really not updated >_<..

edit : thai forum xp..

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
yeh his website was slow but his forum should be quick they use the same webserve as sarnworld ;)

anyhow *sigh* i wish Tangmo's thai forum was up and running so i can get pics of her *sigh*
Kat, I think Mo has a new website thats why...I remember reading it...not sure ...I have to go check it out

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
awwe he is just too adorably cute!!

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Is Aof still pairing w/ Jakjaan? He looks cuteee w/ the other girl too, But I want him w/ Jakjaan instead! lol. Thankss for all the pictures! Aof is sooo cuteeeeeeee & a hottieeeeeeeee. :wub: Jieb's hair looks funny in here, she's so tall. I hope she pairs w/ Pai! I'm glad he's in this drama, I thought he was in the one w/ Yui! Yipppeee.

Jakjaan MV - Ruk jing jeb jing by Panadda Ruengwood

http://www.jakjaanclub.com/webboard/index....amp;topic=368.0

Praek: Ace Vorraritj
Nangrai: May Pitchanat
Thanks for sharing! :) I wanna see the MV release soon. :) Jakjaan and Ace looks so cute together!