Ruk Tid Lob (CH 7)

L

lalalek

Gosh!!! :w000t: Never thought that they would be in a movie together in a movie..caint wait!!! I love him and i am starting to like her from her other movie too. Ahhh...caint wait.. :w000t:

shana pakim

sarNie Adult
t0nz said:
ceee looks cute and everything, but can't he have a different hairstyle?
[post="33433"][/post]​
hey i like his hairstyle the the way it is.... :sweat:

well it seem very interesting that Cee and Yui is have a lakorn together...
can't wait.... :lmao:

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
Mos_Koblover said:
they are a odd couple....no offense....but jui's really pretty ^_^ cee is always good looking, LOL!! :D
[post="32187"][/post]​
I agree that it is an odd couple.

Ana

sarNie Adult

ม่ะวันก่อนมั้ง ก้อดูเส้นทางบันเทิงมีนายซีด้วย เลยเอามาฝากกันสำหรับคนที่ไม่ได้ดูน้า

ซี และ จุ๋ย นัดลองชุดในละครใหม่ “รักติดลบâ€? ซี ศิวัฒน์ และจุ๋ย วรัทยา มีนัดกันแบบไม่ลับที่ห้องแต่งตัวนักแสดงของกันตนา บางใหญ่ เพื่อลองชุดตามบทบาทใหม่ในละคร "รักติดลบ"

http://www.ch7.com/ent_road_temp_001.php?NID=50186

เข้าไปดูได้เลยค่า

Translation plz :w000t:

meenia

sarNie Adult
yeah..jui lookes older but hey they are cute together... What's this lakorn about.. anyone know...thanks for sharing the pix...

plain_jane

sarNie Hatchling
This lakorn is about Cee who happens to be player. Anyways, he returns back to Thai Land, after studying abroad. When he arrives, heis parents hire him to work at their hotel they own. While he works there
he meets Jui and from there on begins a hate and love realtionship.

tang071

sarNie Elites
i def think that this lakorn suits cee, and he'll look so good in it. so i'm excited for that and i really like jui as an actress and she's pretty too. her first two lakorns were really good esp nangfa dern din. you could see her humor and free style in talad nam dum nern ruk but neung tawan 1000 dao wasnt her best lakorn but she did ok as a deaf mute.
since cee's a player and all it kinda matches him cuz he acts like one (but is not, but we'll have to ask amy??) haha. owner of a hotel? def sounds familiar. since the two will have a love/hate relationship. hopefully there will be a mix of fun drama w/comical relief.
the two are really good actors that have really good looks. i'm sure the lakorn will be great though the pairing is odd. jui just looks more mature around 24/25. i think its more of how she does her makeup and the way that she acts. i'm not saying she looks old or that cee is really young but the two just dont go together.
but i'm happy to see cee in this type of lakorn. i'm kinda sick of the whole problem child thing and dramatic sobbing....but as always cee's hot.

Ana

sarNie Adult
It's not on air yet.

I am really looking foward to this lakorn too. Something different to see Cee in. And I think he will do gr8 :wub: . At first I was feeling odd w/the pairup cuzz Jui looked so much more maturer then Cee. But since I saw pixz and clips of them 2gether they look kinda cute 2gether. I am also sick watching Cee role as a student w/parent issue :shocked:

Cee's HOT :p B)

jai

sarNie Elites
it's kinda funny how both cee & amy have lakorns out around the same time.. yet theyi arent staring in one together.. though i'd look forward to seein both their own lakorns.. hope this one's interestin.