S.H.E. Forever official thread

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse

Super popular female group S.H.E. has been bombarded with rumors that they're going to be disbanding? At press time, it was reported that group member Ella has proposed to withdraw from the entertainment circle, because lately she's been feeling really low (mood-wise). And good sister-like-friends Selina and Hebe both have tried to get Ella to stop thinking about disbanding the group. Selina sacrificed wearing a super hot and sexy outfit to attract attention to Ella, and Hebe also kneeled down to ask Ella not to leave the group, to keep S.H.E. the most best female group.

It is said that Ella having these kind of thoughts, is because a lot of days, she's under so much pressure that she can't really "breathe". On one side she's busy preparing for a concert, on another side, she has to hurry up and film a drama. And her two good friends have always been the topic of rumors and scandalous news, so when they're being interviewed by reporters, everyone only cares about Selina and Hebe's news, so she's mostly left out. Too much work and the media's pressure, Ella's mood has collapsed several times.

S.H.E. is really popular, but also has a lot of rumors. Selina and Alan/Show Luo and Huang Zi Jiao three people have had rumors about being together, and is Hebe really having ambiguous feelings with Jay Chou? Or is she with Jay's personal assistance having something going on? Those are the questions the media loves asking S.H.E. What about Ella? She's always been super concentrated on acting, Ella had a time where she was rumored to be with male co-star Qu Zun, but the media only questioned about that rumor for a little bit because leaving her out again, but Ella also said that her and Wuzun are just good friends.

There are also rumors that while filming for MVs, Ella has started to cry, which was so unusual that people were worried. But after that happened, Ella expressed that that day, because the fan kept blowing in her face, she started to cry, there's nothing wrong! But everyone who saw was still worried and caring.

Thinking back to when the three people just won the competition, they crowded together in a small dormitory. Because they weren't rich, so they shared everything they had. To match with the other two girls, they couldn't use their own design which they liked themselves. Even though they were poor, but then, they created so much beautiful memories. Compared to now when they're super famous and popular, the three want to just continue like this together. As for Ella, she's envious of happiness, but because she was in the entertainment business, she's lost a part of herself.

credit- asiandl

omg!...ella is quiting!!!....i hope she'll change her mind!... :(

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
no, that's not true..it's just rumors...

Hebe Says Relationship with Jay Impossible, September 11th, 2006

Jay Chou is now single, "JH" (Jay Chou and Hebe) love has many possibilities, but Hebe emphaszies that it's impossible for them to be in a relationship. She said: "We are only compatiable as friends." Hebe said that she won't put herself differently to fit Jay's ideals of a girlfriend, then Ella jumped and said: "I can do it, I want to take the chance!"

Hebe is Jay's newest MV's female lead, and the two are really sweet and intimate with each other. But she keeps emphasizing that it's just acting, Hebe said: "He [Jay] even said it, I'm too straight for him." But she won't give up working with him just because of all the rumors swirling around, that's too much of a waste. After this if Jay wants to write songs for S.H.E., they will still use and sing it without fears of misunderstandings.

On the 10th, S.H.E. gathered with fans to celebrate five years. Hebe showed up with a new short hairstyle, and many people were sensitive to it because it was coincidentally the same time Jay and Patty officially announced their split. But Hebe laughed and denied it: "I wanted to cut my hair, so I did, it's definitely not like that." The media reported so much of her getting close with Jay that even her hairstylist Emily was pulled in, Hebe read the reports and only though, "Ridiculous."

The media is very curious about S.H.E.'s rumors, and the fans have opinions about it too. Asked whether or not they [fans] wanted Jay and Hebe to be together, they all said: "No." Same goes for Selina and Alan Luo, and Ella and Wuzun. After hearing that, she immediately said, "But I want it!" Seeing the VCR, Selina started crying a few times, and finally she said: "I'm crying so much my head hurts! If I knew this earlier, I wouldn't have put make up on, now I look like a monster." Hebe was very cool and didn't cry, she said: "All my tears are in my stomach

Cred: stephanieshieh @ asianf
and
yerakoo

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
Wu Zun has seen Ella topless? LOL....

28.11.06 WuZun has seen Ella topless?

Yesterday Fahrenheit and S.H.E were at a function for a charity event. During the entire event, Hebe and Selina kept on making fun on Ella and WuZun's rumors. Ella revealed that at home, she only wears underwear, and even showed the reporters her belly. When Selina heard that Ella only wears underwear and goes around the house topless, she replies: "Yeah, WuZun has told me about it."

When the reporters heard this, they all turned to WuZun and asked him. WuZun asked: "What? What does that mean?" The reporters asked him if he has seen Ella topless at home with only underwear, WuZun answers: "No." Then he was asked if he wants to see her topless, WuZun says: "Topless i dont want to see, i want to see her nude." Seeing Selina make fun of him and Ella's rumors, WuZun inturn asks Selina: "Do you like XiaoZhu's new CD?"

Source: LianHe Bao
Translated by m1ss AF

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WuZun's love for banana, goes to Ella's room

The ratings for "Hana-Kimi" was 3.05, and becayse of this, Ella, WuZun and the other crew had a celebrations yesterday. The two main casts were extremly high and happy, making everyone believe that they are actually dating. The crew revealed that at night, the two had a "banana love."

Last week, the 2 had to run 6 functions and had to stay overnight at a hotel. During the night, WuZun was seen going into Ella's room. When asked about this, his answer was: "I wanted to eat her bananas." Along with this, the two were always seen making jokes and whispering in each others ear, looking like they were playing nibble. When asked if they were really together, Ella jokes:" Yeah! We are really together, arent we baby?" But the two say that they are just "brother and sister."

credit m1ss - AF

source: ella fan club

lil_babe

sarNie Hatchling
hahahaha...thankx for the news....and i think hebe and jay chou really are a cute couple...hebe is really pretty in jay new mv

soutsada7

sarNie Hatchling
I've always liked Hebe and now after watching Hana Kimi, I'm beginning to adore Ella as well :p It'll be so cool if Wu Zun and Ella are a couple; they look so cute together :D

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
yes i agree...ella and wu zun looks really cute in hana kimi....but still i want ella to end up with jiro!!!..lol...

nence

sarNie Juvenile
i love SHE so much... they rock my world. love ella in hana kimi. hopefully she can do more acting since Selina and Hebe are host for guess guess for a period of time.

sorry if i double post. ^_^

Kelly

Wow such good news and bad news but yea I don't want her to leave the group at all!!!I really adore her after watching HANA KIMI!!!!It will be so cute if Wu Zun and Ella do have a thing for each other!!! ^_^

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
s.h.e. new album is releasing soon...and there's so many rumors saying ella will be doing a duet with anson hu....so happy...cause as much as i love s.h.e. songs, i really like anson music alot too....selina already have a duet song with tank and hebe did one with fei lun hai....so i hope the rumors are true.....

gurl

sarNie Hatchling
OMG.. i love reading the news about S.H.E .. they are like the best female group.. do you sarnies know their english fan website?... =)..i have become one of their #1 fan after listening to their song "wo ai ni"and other more.. hehe that #1 fan remind me of Hana Kimi ..hauhauha