S.H.E. Forever official thread

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
S.H.E Prepares For Live Concert In Taiwan

Taiwan pop trio S.H.E has been in rehearsal recently for a live concert in their hometown. The three girls - Hebe, Ella and Selina - gave up their leisure time to practice hot dance moves at night.

The pop band have just released their tenth album "Play" in May.

Credits: Crienglish, AsianFanatics & Asian Downloads

OMG I hope someone will upload HIM concert on youtube after the concert held.....i really want to see the performance of BOOM!

sphek

sarNie Juvenile
Sorry, I never heard of them but, I wanna know who is Ella? My friends like this group and also, my nephew too. He like ella but, i have no clue which one is she in the group. ???:(????

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
congrats to ELLA for getting #1 spot on her single album QIANG QIANG!!!! love that song...it's so sad...her dog died and she write the lyrics to that song for her doggie....

Wulusa

sarNie Juvenile
congrats to their friendship of 6 years! S.H.E. are the best taiwan female group! and the best of HIM.

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
i love SHE they're such great friends/band/singers! :wub: hehe.. I wish Hebe would leave her hair long she looks much better with it, it makes her look kinda like Ariel Lin though.

slowdanse

sarNie Egg
I'm not sure if I'm allowed to post links in here, but here is SHE's new MV with Fahrenheit.
It's for a Mengui Yogurt CM ~ this video also has English subs!

CLICK HERE: YOUTUBE

soutsada7

sarNie Hatchling
LOL, I happen to think that ella's the most beautiful of the trio, but each one his/her own I guess ;) I'll post some bloggers' encounters here for those who are interested in getting to know S.H.E ^_^.