Sadut Ruk(Mana)

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
Whoa!!! Andrew & BUA????? :) Starring together once again..
Yea!!!! Andrew's hair is long but i like it.. he's still kute in anyway..

" Does anybody know the storyline & would like to share?"

juicee

sarNie Elites
I'm not that into his long hair, but he still looks cute. although i prefer drew with shorter hair, but perhaps it's essential to the storyline. plus i guess thai actors just love growing their hair out or something, cause a lot of them do. ne ways, can't wait to watch it. heard it was drama/action. i wonder when it is gonna air.

nsinong

sarNie Elites
Someone needs a haircut! I hope its juss for the movie and not the new style.

yaso

sarNie Fansubber
ahhhh...the hair issue...why are guys leaving it long...i mean tik did it too...oh well so glad to see andrew w/ bua again...i'll try to look past it...hehehe...i'm so shallow! :p

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
Susie said:
they played in a lakorn before?? really?? omg what was it called and how long ago?
[post="76284"][/post]​

Yep they played together before the year was like 1999...Mussaya...we have a thread @ Old Lakorn Discussion..

Here's a pic from Mussaya

Credit: BlueM

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
um...I hope Andy can direct..but anyways...it's action? I hope it's good... 12 Rasee was super but Off Ponpat directed that one...

juicee

sarNie Elites
yeah i hope that drew can direct too. he's such a perfectionist so hopefully it'll turn out good. and hopefully it airs this year.

tinah

sarNie Coma
in the interview andrew said its mixed with all types..drama/action/suspense..so it should be good..i hope he can direct too..

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
Thanks, Tinah. I'm looking forward to this lakorn. Andrew and Buachompoo makes a lovely couple! I'm sure Andrew will direct a wonderful movie...