Sadut Ruk(Mana)

jeanie

sarNie Adult
I can't wait till this airs but gotta say not really digging Andrew's hairstyle. Bua is cute like always.

tinah

sarNie Coma
thanx roots..great cast!!..kool poo is in it..and chatchai wife..hopefully it will air in april like you said :D

Jean

sarNie Juvenile
I can't wait for this lakorn, and yeah I'm also not digging Andrew's hairstyle. He looks better with shorter hair and with the long hair he looks like a gir.

Jean

sarNie Juvenile
Even though I said he looks like a girl, he still looks hot and yeah Bua is so pretty.

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
OMG....someone give me a scissor now...

Ok I can't do anything to stop it but I hope that hair is hotter in the lakorn than up there...

Jean

sarNie Juvenile
I know what you mean Bluemoon, I would like to take a pair of scissors and chop it all off.

tinah

sarNie Coma
his hair is pretty though..lol..i think he actually looks cute with it..he always have a new hair style..

juicee

sarNie Elites
i have to say that i prefer andrew with shorter hair, but I'm actually getting used to his long hair now. ne ways, i hope that the lakorn airs soon, cause i miss seeing andrew on screen. the cast is great, so i can't wait for this lakorn, hopefully it airs after cherry's lakorn.

red

sarNie Hatchling
OMG! andrew's hair looks horrible! Just read from Andrewclub's forum that this lakorns is gonna air in thai on April 14th!!!

tinah

sarNie Coma
what are u serious??..april the 14th..we dont even know anything about this lakorn..so they're just going to air it right away

roots

sarNie Hatchling
Thanx red so is airing after Lady Mahachon instead of Tur Keu Duang Jai. :loool:

More captures from MCOT news. ^_^

navy

sarNie Adult
Hope this drama is one of the best for Andrew first director. for one of the best for chanel 3, and one for the best for Andrew and Bua.

Looking forward to seeing it..............

PP_BB

sarNie Egg
I really look forward to watching this lakorn...they look so cute together :wub: the only this is I wish andrew had a haircut cuz he looks so much better with short hair~