Sadut Ruk(Mana)

moilee

sarNie Adult
Hey...this lakorn is remaking. I saw this back in the 90th...Sa Dew Rak....I think it means...Love Accidently...something likes that.

moilee

sarNie Adult
One more thing....anyone knows when her new album is coming out.....because I heard that they use one of her songs for lakorn "Kot Rak Game Payable". If anyone knows, please reply. Thanks.

juicee

sarNie Elites
moilee said:
One more thing....anyone knows when her new album is coming out.....because I heard that they use one of her songs for lakorn "Kot Rak Game Payable". If anyone knows, please reply. Thanks.
[post="118527"][/post]​
her album is already out

rukmos

sarNie Adult
does anyone when this is airing? can't wait to see Andrew on screen

SunStar

sarNie Elites
ah! andrew and his sexy way of talking... somehow... i love the way he talks... and i think they're sooo cute together... both being half Thai and half English... makes them even cuter together... both have a very asian look as well as a european look....

i love the way interracial people look... they are all sooooooo good looking!!!

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
Does anyone have a clue when this lakorn is airing? I hear so many rumors but nothing definite....I miss Andrew although the hair gotta go...but I really miss the dude...

tinah

sarNie Coma
this lakorn has been so quiet..its probaly already finish filming cuz last time andrew already said they're half way done

calla

sarNie Adult
this lakorn might air after "ruen naree see chompoo" :D

tinah

sarNie Coma
i knew it!!..i got the feeling this lakorn will air in the next timeslot..oh my gosh cant wait!!..so many good lakorns airing..first yard/paul now this..but howcome ch3 is annoucing it so soon when the lakorn hasnt ended yet..thanx for the news calla

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
I can't wait to see Andrew and Buachompoo once again. I know Sadut Ruk will not air after Ruen Naree See Chompoo because Jao Sao Ban Rai (Por and Namfon) is next in line. I'm anticipating both lakorns!! :w000t: I hope to obtain furthur info soon.

tinah

sarNie Coma
sara said she read that this lakorn will be airing after Hima Ta Jun :w000t: i hope its true..cuz this lakorn had been rumors to air so many times but it never did..so i hope its true

calla

sarNie Adult
yeah, its confirmed from TV POOL that this lakorn is airing after "Hima Tai Pra Jan"

by the way.....i can't really trust TV POOL....most of their news are fault