Sadut Ruk(Mana)

July

sarNie Egg
thanks for the caps... bua look pretty in the lakorn.. hope to see some cutie love scenes with bua and andrew.... cant wait for
this lakorn to air... also going to misss film lakorn when it end .... it so good...

thea

sarNie Hatchling
Finally that boy got some meat on his bone lolz...! Can't wait to see this lakorn!!!!!!! What character does sinjai play? Andrew's mom?

navy

sarNie Adult
I hope Andrew come back with a big success. Most of his lakorns were great. I still remember he got an award with the one he was with Janie. A year later, he won an award again from 12 Reasey (not sure with the spelling). Both of these 2 he won were from chanel 3.

tinah

sarNie Coma
yeh i hope this lakorn turns out successful..its his first time directing a lakorn so good luck to him!..

roodaimai

sarNie Hatchling
I'm not liking the hair style but I'll still watch it because its an adrew's lakorn I've miss seeing him onscreen for a long time..any new lakorn i will take and its with Beau too...What a plus!!! I can't wait until it air!!!! :p

.miko

sarNie Hatchling
WOW Andrew's long hair is nasty. Sorry to his fans though =X

I'll probably still watch this since I like Bua Chompoo =)

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
WAhhhh....August 3rd...thanks Calla!

I think in some of the caps he looks good but some makes him look bloated...err...Bua's cute as always....but definitely watching this lakorn!

tinah

sarNie Coma
aww thanx calla!..andrew looks bloadted..lol..maybe its for this lakorn

wunh

sarNie Hatchling
The teaser was awesome...Seems like a very great lakorn.
Can't wait for it. hehe They look so cute together. :wub:

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
Yep the thing with Andrew is that his cry is real...and you can really really feel his pain...such a talented actor. :wub: