Sai Seub Sieng Tong (Mirabilis Ch 7 )

fun

Expired Sarnie
^Thanks! But a sitcom =(

Jeab looks so much older with her short hair. I prefer her with long loose curls though.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
thanks a lot Jieb_Lover for the link. yeah, its sad a bit that its a sitcom but i kinda figure it'll be, but glad its a new production that make this sitcom other than triple 2, hope it'll be cute beside comedy in here, Jib look so cute&pretty,especially like her picture with Au. YAY!!! they are really pair up in here. i'm so happy. :D it has been a while since they get to work together since BKKR, i was thinking it's funny a bit that everytime Jib&Au get to work together they always get pair up as a couple. this is their third la korn as a couple. because if compare Jib get to work with Nam overall 4 la korns but they only get pair up in one la korn. i guess Jib&Au are made to be lovers on screen. hahah. but sucks that they didn't mention Jib's character in the summary though,wonder what her character will be like,but from her wardrobe she'll probably play as a girly sweet character again but it fits her sweet face though. heheh. can't wait to see it.so excited! :D

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
i think because of her hair color that make her look especially pale and doesn't look Thai. but Jib herself thinks she's too pale too and want to get a tan, A been teasing her about her skin color on the set of "koh ma has sa jun" hahah. but i like her black hair color more though.

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
lol. THat's funny :D tehee. Yeah I love this color of her hair but I think she suits the color she had in BKKR more. It gives contrasts to her light pale skin [;

Do you know when Koh Mahasajun is ending by the way??

fun

Expired Sarnie
I love her fair white skin color. I can't stand girls who gets tan. If they are naturally tan, than that's a different story. Hehehehe.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
i don't know when "Koh ma has sa jan" will end. it got good rating so they added another 5 series. but my guess probably end in Jan.'09, but i don't want it to end yet, its fun, Jib looks cute in here, and the kids are cute and act well too. but right now i'm so mad at pra'ek(A) he's mean to Jib,because he loose his memory and like this vampire girl & thinks Jib's jealous & hurt the girl but she's not, she just want to find out if the girl is really a vampire :arrg:
i hope Jib doesn't get a tan either because she has such fair white skin color,she'll look weird with tan and i've seen her with white skin for a long time already. but i think she won't get a tan because Thai people like girls with white skin.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
they done filming the la korn already. so fast. take only 3 months. hope it air soon. wanna see it.
so Jib has only 1 la korn to film now which is "wong wien hua jai". because she done film this la korn and "kor ma hussajun" already.
kor ma hussajun is going to end on 2-24-09 total of 95 episodes. ah..i will miss her and the kids in kor ma hussajun
hope she will get to play as nang'ek again.
pictures of them celebrate done filming la korn "sai seub sieng tong", Au didn't come guess he's busy. Nam came with his girlfriend.

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
thanks a lot Jieb_Lover for the link. yeah, its sad a bit that its a sitcom but i kinda figure it'll be, but glad its a new production that make this sitcom other than triple 2, hope it'll be cute beside comedy in here, Jib look so cute&pretty,especially like her picture with Au. YAY!!! they are really pair up in here. i'm so happy. :D it has been a while since they get to work together since BKKR, i was thinking it's funny a bit that everytime Jib&Au get to work together they always get pair up as a couple. this is their third la korn as a couple. because if compare Jib get to work with Nam overall 4 la korns but they only get pair up in one la korn. i guess Jib&Au are made to be lovers on screen. hahah. but sucks that they didn't mention Jib's character in the summary though,wonder what her character will be like,but from her wardrobe she'll probably play as a girly sweet character again but it fits her sweet face though. heheh. can't wait to see it.so excited! :D

wahhh...i didnt even see these pictures before...my friend is gonna love this...she really loves au and jib

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
thanks for teaser,finally it get to air. miss Jib a lot. but sucks didn't see Jib in the teaser.can't wait to see it.

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
Thanks Amy for the teaser!
Nam has a gf? o_O
But omg, the teaser looks hilarious! Nam is hilarious!! So many looks he has to dress up as. Lmao!!

fun

Expired Sarnie
Lmao the teaser was completely hilarious. Gosh Nam in those disguse are just so damn funny. Since it is a sitcom I probably would watch like the first two parts lol. I am impatient with sitcom lmao

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
I know me too. I never like to watch sitcoms. -.- But Jieb always has at least one per year! :( This sitcom looks super funny and entertaining! But cornyy as well. -.-

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Thanks. I miss them so much together! I do like Grace and Nam together also. But I wished it was Jieb that he was with instead! *sniffs.