Sai Soke(No Problem)

tarnwatcharin

sarNie Hatchling
if u wamt to see how the pairing of ja and rome will look. watch krung tep ratree. in this
lakorn the parents of rome and ja tried to pair them up.
i think this is the first time rome has been paired up with a nek
that is younger than him.

tinah

sarNie Coma
omg, so ja really is the n'ek? i heard her role suppose to be a tear jerker which i dont think ja can handle..if only they have chosen taew to be nang'ek. she did great in dong poo dee.

lakorn watcher

sarNie Adult
I don't mind Ja. I love this girl but I have to agree that her acting is not all that great especially when it comes crying scenes. But I'm glad she's paired up with Rome because Rome is hot and Ja is cute. Hopefully she improves in her crying scenes.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
we'll just have to see if she can pull off the role...
i dont mind rome n ja.. ehehe...

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
I think Ja can really pull off the tear jerker role. She did well in Sud tae fah gumnod and awayjee see chompoo as well :)

jakjann

Jakjann
Update:

2 actress that will play in this drama too , are:

Kwang Kamonchanok and Kig Suwutjanee Chaimusik Panitcheewut, they both will play against each other, maybe Kig as a nang rai

tinah

sarNie Coma
which kik is that? sorry theres 2 kik. the one who got married and another kik that was in kaew ta pee with tik/cherry

jakjann

Jakjann
I wrote her nickname and her firstname and surname too..hehe...

It is Kik Suwutjanee Chaimusik Panitcheewut, it is Kik that got already merried and have already 2 childrens... and Kik will play in Bang Ruk Soi 9 again but how many episode I dont know

tinah

sarNie Coma
oh sorry. i didnt know which kik is which although you spelled her last name. but im so happy shes coming back on screen! its so weird cuz i was telling my sister how we havent saw her in so long

thanks jakjaan

jakjann

Jakjann
I Think Panitcheewut is the surname from her husband.
No Problem, you are always welcome kaa

I can not wait too see her in BRS9 and here in Sai Soke and against Khun Kwang Kamonchanok too...wowwww hope nothings changes :>.<:

tinah

sarNie Coma
i cant remember when was the last lakorn that i saw kik in. maybe royleh with tik/aom? or fark din klin dao with aon/yaya ying

jakjann

Jakjann
I think her last Lakorn was RLSR with Aom and Tik ... hmmm...happy to see her againn she is once of best nang rai... but I am not sure, she accept to play as a nang rai or not....must wait of the next update...

If I have any news again I will update it sure

tinah

sarNie Coma
i think most likely she will be the nang'rai. yes, she is one of the best unlike the new n'rais nowadays..

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
What is the storylines for this? Is this a remake of Dok Soke? If it is then the P'ek roles is much older than N'ek roles and she's up against her mother for P'ek affection. :unsure: But if is not a remake then can someone link to the storylines please? :D

jakjann

Jakjann
Yep yep....^____^

Hope OP Ceremony coming soon...Rome next drama with Aff got a OP Ceremony on October if nothings chages hmmm.....Rome is hot hehe *-* but 2 drama is not a lot... hope he will have a drama with Rita,Noon again, love their chemistery >.<

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
Yay! Kik! I miss her on screen. Yes indeed she is one of the best n'rais out there. Whoa, didn't know that she's married and has 2 kids already!

Thanks Jakjann for the infos!