Sai Soke(No Problem)

Passera

sarNie Egg
A short T-ser clip of Sai Soke and others CH3's Lakorns for the 1st half of 2010.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ji1hnIwA1GM

tinah

sarNie Coma
i think this should be airing in the next batch. hope so!

rome-ja on koo sarn koo som. they look good..especially ja. the make up is nice

credit to khaosod

edit: puri is in this lakorn too!

http://www.youtube.com/user/Anonymousblue2...u/0/cQmN_g3E-LI
credit to anony @ AFC

nolee

sarNie Adult
rome is so hot! but so not feeling Ja .. her acting is not even up to par ;/

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^yea, shes pretty but her acting isnt strong enough to play in this tough role. its suppose to be an award winning one too

gloria

sarNie Juvenile
so what is the storyline again? i read from the other page but that is only a lil bit of detail...

jakjann

Jakjann
Wowwwwwwwww.... The TSER is really sad and very very exciting!!!!
Cant wait to see this. I already love this drama

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Thank you for the T-SER. Can't wait to see this. Wow Chai & Kwang are playing a couple. I don't think I can pictuer the two as a couple since they play mother & son before. It be odd for me to see them as a couple in here..

tinah

sarNie Coma
wow the teaser was long. it basically gave us a brief summary of the lakorn lol looks very sad and good at the same time. theres a bunch of great actors/tress in here. cant wait

thanks

jeanie

sarNie Adult
Chai is such a great actor I think. It's too bad he's not better looking or else he'd be one of the top p'eks around. I take it Ja isn't really Kwang's bio daughter?

cecilia

Staff member
goodness, the teaser is so intense and so sad .. chai got me crying along with kwang :( .. really can't wait for this dramatic lakorn ^^ thanks for the teaser na.

nina07

sarNie Adult
Was that Puri @ the end? Is he going to end up with Rotmay in here or is it Tik's brother.. :huh:

shengvg

sarNie Hatchling
Thank you for the T-SER. Can't wait to see this. Wow Chai & Kwang are playing a couple. I don't think I can pictuer the two as a couple since they play mother & son before. It be odd for me to see them as a couple in here..
so funny, i forgot that they both used to played mom and son before... haha. lol but i give a try.

princess87

sarNie Egg
I love Rome, not too fond of Jaa. I wasn't planning on watching this, but the teasers look really good and sad. Plus, I didn't know Puri was in here too.