Sakul Ka (Exact)

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I know I hope Mos and Ann have a lakorn together one day hopefully Khun Boy see's this and notice how good they look together and pair them together in a lakorn; gosh it would be hot if they could have a lakorn like klks but a better storyline lol

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Lol Pong wouldn't be good in this role because he don't look old enough to be someone's daddy. LOL well neither does Mos, but Mos does look older then Pong

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
I know I hope Mos and Ann have a lakorn together one day hopefully Khun Boy see's this and notice how good they look together and pair them together in a lakorn; gosh it would be hot if they could have a lakorn like klks but a better storyline lol

ann is cute yes but why with mos and not pong? pong is better looking (in my eyes ^_^ )

LOL erm i vote for pong too lol but in another lakorn. i'm skippin dis one. ish too creepy for me

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
maybe i'll be there when it will be airing if it' interesting. i want to see ann in a lakorn again and in "atitarn ruk" she didn't matched with num.

Chewy

Natty's #1 FAN!
I haven't seen Mos's lakorn for the longest time! I think the last I watched of him was Hua Jai Chocolate!!!
I think I'm going to give this a try!

Tina....I think Pong would fit this role..he could act mature when he wants ;) but I don't mind seeing Mos!!!

kate666

sarNie Juvenile
Can't wait to see Mos onscreen! I miss him. Saw him in a concert last week...
Wow...that's cool that you got to see his show. Had fun?

Miss him onscreen so badly too.

Expected airing date : MAY 4 (almost confirmed, according to Vills' club)

Vill from Sakul Ka's filming set.

Credit : VILL @ V-Villclub.com

Wow...look at her dress. So this is gonna be a period drama, huh?
Mos hasn't done this kind of lakorn. B)