Sakul Ka (Exact)

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Gam (The Star) sings the ending/opening song for this lakorn. :) The song is slow but quiite nice, I still prefer Mos song for this lakorn which is probably the sub song since it's not the openinig/ending. Wiew looks so different, Seems like she gained much weight. She looks chubby now. And she looks older in this lakorn b/c of no makeup whatesoever. She's just plain plain jane! Ann is so cute even though she's rai, Tehee. :p I hope this lakorn doesn't dragg and keeps me entertain 'cause at the moment it's kindaa a bore to me unlike BRK which I miss watching so much! :( This is the only lakorn I'm watching at the moment along w/ DPD which I haven't started yet though I just download for now. It's annoying how 3 guys are fighting over 1 girl! :rolleyes: Geeshh. Judging from the previews it seems like Wiew never liked New, Seems like she always liked Mos from the start but just hide it inside.

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
I actually think Vill looks way skinnier than KLP, so that's why she looks older here. She lost weight and it makes her face longer, although I like her in KLP because she was cute in there. Awee... New is super cute. I think I'm falling for him...

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Oh really? To me it seem like she got chubbier but Idk. -.- I did hear news that she lose alot of weight though. I know NEW is a cutie, I adore him! I hope he becomes praek soon, Maybe he'd be the next PONG for me. Haaa, He can totally pull that smirk of just like Pong. Tehee! :p My little sister says he looks like MARIO the cartoon character though, Haaa. Loved him since KLP!

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
Yup, I love his smirk too, no wonder they always give him the role of a play boy... he looks like one. I'm just glad that we'll be able to see him alot this year. He's in Chiang Chang also. Wonder who'se child he will be....

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I'm so sadddddd! I missed Episode 01 and 02 because stupid neighbors cut the cables to steal our net so the tech just came out and fixed it today ... urgh can't wait to go back home and now i got my net back so i'll be capping 1 and 2

i like mos' songs and his voice, but i don't like watching his acting at all...i don't know why; this seems like an okay lakorn.

Kat

sarNie Hatchling
man i guess i'm the only one who's not that in to it. i hope it gets better soon. it's prolly cause i'm waiting to see ann. lol well i'm to go get episode 2 so ann better be in there. lol

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Ohhh, KAT you're not the only one either. I'm not feeling this lakorn yet, There's nothing for me to be hyped about. It's boring for me, No offense. It's need some action to it or something, Thought it just started airing. Most lakorns I'd be hyped during the first episode already but then there's a few like this one and others.