Sanae Ha Ngern tra(Step Onward)

tinah

sarNie Coma
they could pair them up numoreous time like mew/willy, num/kob but every year is abit too much. i dont think it has even been a year for pat/por though.

cecilia

Staff member
but with willy and mew, num and kob, they dont' have those annoying looks to them like the new generation now .. i remember, i didn't get bore of MEW/WILLy nor kob/Num back then .. but these days, i'm so fed up with seeing pat/por. TOO MUCH is TOO MUCH !!!

any confirmation news yet?

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Well Will/Mew Num/Kob has the mature looking faces although Kob still looks like a little girl.
Maybe the new generations just need more time to grow.. lol. But I have to agree I thought Pat looked annoying at first sight but now she's grown on me.

kikiy916

sarNie Juvenile

Chaiya Mitchai is that who you guys are talking about? too lazy to read but that is his picture

i dont noe but ish he the guy who play in the movie where.
she looks lyke a horse.but she could turn to her preety side..and he's a prince...i love that movie..
i cry every tyme i watch it.i love that...
so ish that hem.????

cecilia

Staff member
i dont noe but ish he the guy who play in the movie where.
she looks lyke a horse.but she could turn to her preety side..and he's a prince...i love that movie..
i cry every tyme i watch it.i love that...
so ish that hem.????
yeah. that's him ..

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
but with willy and mew, num and kob, they dont' have those annoying looks to them like the new generation now .. i remember, i didn't get bore of MEW/WILLy nor kob/Num back then .. but these days, i'm so fed up with seeing pat/por. TOO MUCH is TOO MUCH !!!

any confirmation news yet?
haha very true about the looks...glad im not the only who feels that way about pat :lol: