Sanae Ha Ngern tra(Step Onward)

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
This lakorn has never been confiremd T_T So sad I want this lakorn to exist since the storyline is so good still rooting for POR&FON though :D

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
I agree. I would love to see Aff and Chakrit play lakorn together. I can totally picture them. And Chakrit is such a good actor...I think he can pull it off.
Not another kiss/slap lakorn for ATeam, jsut doesn't seem right...I like the role reversal in BKS...

Hey, if this is true, I'm rooting for Chakrit and his timeless good looks, adorable lisp, and sexy slur...I would love to see him with Aff, I think they'd look good together...

Besides, Aff has a certain sophisticated beauty about her that I don't think will look right with Por, even if he is older than her...She has this mature presence for someone that's younger than most of the actors and actresses in the business...JLR boosted Aff's career as well, and I think everyone wants a piece of her...especially after Jai Rao, which I already know will be a hit, because Ken's in it too...Chakrit all the way...and bring Tik back to be in a lakorn with her...everyone needs a piece of Aff while she's hot...

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
i still hope for ateam hehehe.. but damn after reading the fics of aff n tik ... muahaha n rome.. whoo i wanna see that kekeke xp.. krit is good too .. hehe.. >_<.. i bet jai rao will be a big success hehe xp.. >_<..

transcend89

sarNie Adult
^who knows but somehow por's lips bother me i don't know why but he's ok but to see rome with aff would be H-O-T hehehehe

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
i don't think it's por and fon. ahhhhhhhh i wanna see dem together again though. they make a cute couple