Sanae Ha Ngern tra(Step Onward)

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
lol as long as it aint pat, i won't cry
yeah, i feel the same, i love pat and por but enough of them together. how many lakorns did they have together this year? 2? kkkf and rtyr?
:lol:, i just note ateam has 2 lakorns too this year, lol. well, i want to see por t with namfon p but only aum a with aff

cecilia

Staff member
^:loool: .. we're choosy when it come to our couple ..
i won't mind seeing Fon with Por too b/c of JSB, they have chemistry.

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
^:loool: .. we're choosy when it come to our couple ..
i won't mind seeing Fon with Por too b/c of JSB, they have chemistry.
yes "jao sao ban rai", i love this lakorn (own 3 copies of it: 2 dubbed by mayura and one by this suck Cie). inb reality ateam is not my couple, i'm more into pong&peung our pteam or my dteam (kob&num=dao prasook team) :lol:

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
umm.. I do think Margie is cute but not a huge fan of hers. Why? I wanted FON or either AFF would be better :( I really miss and want to watch POR&FON agains :( *sighs.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
i'm not a fan of margie either, but i'm happy that Por is still the pra'ek. at least he get to play with a new nang'ek. i'm tire of watching him play with pat too much. i hope later he will get to pair up with Anne,Janie,Cherry,Taew

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
I think Cherry and Anne looks a bit too old for Por. But who knows. I'd love to see him with TAEW most definitley and NAMFON Patcharin agains, of course :p lol. I miss them terribiliy T________T But yeah, Por gets another new nang'ek. Great for him [; Too much lakorns w/ Pat at the moment. It's a a great refresh for me [; I'm looking forward to this although It makes me so sad it's not AFF or NAMFON, ekk! I must get over that, lol. Margie ain't bad just that I really wanted NAMFON/AFF. I can watch her though, She's cute [:

kermint

sarNie Adult
por and aff are together. i think will good and cute couple tho. if cherry and por will be a lakorn it sounds good. i don't think dat cherry looks older than por.

Katerine

Butterfly123
finally a n'ek is confirmed :rolleyes: don't want Margie i like her not wanted Namfon :p but oh well at least por get with other n'eks

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
yeahh margie dont suit those bangs. she need to be in a high class rich girl role, she'd look gorgeous! yes this lakorn "r" scene.

solin

sarNie Adult
Margie ?
I liked her in Badarn Jai : she was pretty when she payed Keaw !
and at least he will be able to play with another new n'ek