Sanae Ha Ngern tra(Step Onward)

kimmorjones

sarNie Egg
I think they like bickering with each other. I know it's a bit boring but I like seeing the na'ek sticking up for herself. I am so tired of the weak ones that let everyone walk all over them.

kimmorjones

sarNie Egg
I am wondering if he is beginning to fall for her? In the last ep. his image in the mirror was talking to him and he got all angry. What did he say to himself? I guessed it's something about she is not a good person, she killed your friend, yadda yadda yadda. Pat's character is telling herself not to fall for him also, she keep talking to herself.

cecilia

Staff member
woo hoo!!! can't wait for tomorrow....yesssssssssssssssssssss! is there anyone that is anticipating tomorrows episode like i am?
i hope tomorrow is the turning point of their bickering story too.
i wanna see PAIN AND TORTURE for POR !!!

cecilia

Staff member
^i'm waiting for to get pregnant to get back at POR ..
Por really is cruel in here...
CRUELER than Harit, Pe, Purim, and Toh.
I feel bad for KAOFAN.

cecilia

Staff member
the reason why i think he's crueler than all of them is that he FAKE to love her when he is actually falling for her, he turn around and DUMP her after he slept with her (with her child) that's why, i think he's CRUEL b/c his excuse saying that he's doing this for Nu is wrong when his parents has already forgiven Kaofan -- on top of that, he SCHEME with his sister to hurt KAOFAN -- very UN-GENTLEMAN of him !!!

little

sarNie Adult
he's mean and hot but i so luv this type of lakorn. he dump her even though she's pregnant damn it's the 1st lakorn i see that pr ek doesn't take resposibility and still continue playing games with nang ek . whooo whoo makes it even more bickering jealousy,kissing luv it. very spicy.

little

sarNie Adult
^^^ha i have 2 totally agreed, but this actually ain't dah 1st 1 i've seen.
what else lakorn that so intense like this where pr ek doesn't take resposibility even though she's pregnant with his child. from waht i remember i haven't came across lakorns that like this. most all the lakorn if the pr ek knows n'ek is pregnant he go and apologize and reconcile with n'ek and the lakorn will end like that but with shnt it's continuing with spices and we get to see the baby. i luv it

moonstar

sarNie Adult
OMG!! Girls, I could not believed Por slapped Pat in episode 9 towards the end. What a jerk! THis is the 1st ever lakorn I have ever seen a guy slapping a girl. He slap me and he's out of my heart and life. I would never be able to forgive him even if he begs on his knees! The slap would take all my good thoughts of him into the air as well. I don't understand how Pat would be able to forgive him even if she has a baby with him.

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
O-M-G i totally agree with you. no damn way he slapped her! what an f'ing jerk! i don't really know if i could forgive his character anymore. what's up with the pra'eks slapping nang'eks in lakorns lately???