Sao 5 ( Bangkok Audio Vision)

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
Pai,Arnus,Note and Nam are looking darn sexy and hot than ever! Not digging the other guy much...And the girls look so cute!!! Love Marissa's hair style! Thanks Thip!

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
from end song pai+oun's couple looks good, romantic.
look like she's on the bad side,because try to hurt him.always fun when they are in the opposite side, pai look so cute! heheh
eak+kwang's couple is also cute too,like their relationship because know eachother since a kid.

i didn't even know marissa was going to be in this one until i skimmed through ep. 1 yesterday. a lot of people in here. oh and note, too. where's that chenruknote chic? :lol:

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Ayyy shut up 7270 lol! I love Note no more!!! Hence my name change to Nai_1_1. Oh I saw a new member named Chunruknote2009. Scared me for a moment thinking what? i got a name change already. Then realized oh it's a new member.

lisakubnote

sarNie Egg
LOL! Sorry about that guys, yes I'm a new member... Hopefully I'm welcome? I really wanna watch this lakorn, I watched some behind the scenes vids on youtube, it looks good already. ;)

of course, you're welcomed. :D although it's tempting to harass the newbies... hm well.

i'm tempted to watch this lakorn, but don't know if i can make the time. :spin: besides the cast, how's the story going so far? is it good?

lisakubnote

sarNie Egg
of course, you're welcomed. :D although it's tempting to harass the newbies... hm well.

i'm tempted to watch this lakorn, but don't know if i can make the time. :spin: besides the cast, how's the story going so far? is it good?
What you wanna harass the newbies!? LOL I really want to watch it too. The behind the scenes looks good... I wonder if its up on youtube yet.

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
yeah it's on youtube...I'm watching it right now...i just wanna watch it for arnas and kwang and of course note lol....

shengvg

sarNie Hatchling
I thought arnus was the lead pa'ek but it seems like the main pa'ek is eak. thats such cause although i like eak but arnus should be lead, then not, and then to eak and so on..