Sao Lao Bao Thai (Alexandra & Veer)

~Sandy~

Memories with Oil from his U.S. Tour in Nov 2009!
I thought someone said its not Veer anymore but Juk instead. Either way, i dont know both of them...can anyone post pics? Alexandra is great, hope her acting is as good as her singing.

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
Sandy you are misunderstand...the pra'ek for the lakorn with Alexandra is still Veer but the video of Alexandra singing Sao Lao Bao Thai is this singer named Juk....at least I still think Veer is still the pra'ek...but there you go.

~Sandy~

Sandy you are misunderstand...the pra'ek for the lakorn with Alexandra is still Veer but the video of Alexandra singing Sao Lao Bao Thai is this singer named Juk....at least I still think Veer is still the pra'ek...but there you go.

OOPS! hahaha Sorry, i did misunderstood. But umm...was there suppose to be a picture up of Veer and/or Juk? Because i don't see any.

Is Veer and Weer (from Sai Nam Sam Chewit) the same person?

missjoy

sarNie Elites
yeah veer, weer, vier.. are all the same people and he does stare in "sai nam sarm chewit" and he is the p'ek for this lakorn with alexandra.

~Sandy~

ooooooooooh ok, now i know who it is. He's pretty cute. Certain angles of the camera just looks weird, but he isn't bad to the eyes. LOL thanks!

~Sandy~

LOL no kidding!

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I read his profile, he was born in the year 1984, making him 23 this year. I'm not sure how accurate the information is either. :blink: